Basketball shorts to the beach?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

for those who do.....why?

you do know swim trunks come in water resistant material that dries a lot quicker, right? so getting out of the water you dry off right away.

i'm assuming you guys who don't own trunks don't go in pools/ocean?
go away Joe, we don't wear Speedos in the hood.

for those who do.....why?

you do know swim trunks come in water resistant material that dries a lot quicker, right? so getting out of the water you dry off right away.

i'm assuming you guys who don't own trunks don't go in pools/ocean?
go away Joe, we don't wear Speedos in the hood.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by you big dummy

all day

ciaraamarestoudemirebea.jpg
Girl on the left
pimp.gif
Kinda looks like Ciara with a better rack 
devil.gif

timeshare in ocean city, i know better....

black guy wearing o'neill boardshorts always gets the lulz.

timeshare in ocean city, i know better....

black guy wearing o'neill boardshorts always gets the lulz.

You can wear basketball shorts to the beach and rationalize it any way you want, but that's not going to stop people from laughing at you.

You can wear basketball shorts to the beach and rationalize it any way you want, but that's not going to stop people from laughing at you.

Basketball shorts to lounge on the sand or to wear on top of swimming trunks when heading to the beach is ok

Basketball shorts in the WATER is clown status

Basketball shorts to lounge on the sand or to wear on top of swimming trunks when heading to the beach is ok

Basketball shorts in the WATER is clown status

im still on the edge of my seat here, someone help me out!!

what do you guys do about going in the water then? do you just go in with bball shorts and stay drenched when you come out? or do you avoid the water all together?

what do you guys do about going in the water then? do you just go in with bball shorts and stay drenched when you come out? or do you avoid the water all together?

nerd.gif

I don't #$$% with bball shorts at the beach.

But I guess they're a better option than jorts.

I don't #$$% with bball shorts at the beach.

But I guess they're a better option than jorts.

nerd.gif

BBall shorts material gets really heavy when drenched and dry slowly. Legit swim trunks stay lightweight and dry very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom