Basketball shorts to the beach?

i got board shorts... but i rock jordan shorts all the time to the pool/beach. i dont see the big deal.

im not a big swimmer, so i dont always have trunks on me... but i ALWAYS have a pair of hoopin shorts in the trunk. so if need be, its not a big deal to wear those.

also, it takes like 5 minutes for your shorts to dry out. people act like bball shorts are made out of terry cloth or somethin. these shiits are dri-fit/water-wicking material nowadays. not that big a deal at all.

sidebar:
to dude that said "we laugh at people that wear bball shorts" .... you obviously have your beach priorities mixed up. the only arguments you should be having with your homies is "real or implants"

I'm not gonna lie, I don't mind the basketball shorts on the beach, but the sneakers and/or sandals+socks combo IRKS me.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't mind the basketball shorts on the beach, but the sneakers and/or sandals+socks combo IRKS me.

It's like someone wearing cargo shorts and crocs to go hoop, or wearing jeans in a weight room. wearing improper attire anywhere looks weird. hooping shorts just soak up water anyways. I have no idea why anyone get in water with them on. Not nearly as bad as people who wear jean shorts to the beach

It's like someone wearing cargo shorts and crocs to go hoop, or wearing jeans in a weight room. wearing improper attire anywhere looks weird. hooping shorts just soak up water anyways. I have no idea why anyone get in water with them on. Not nearly as bad as people who wear jean shorts to the beach

Originally Posted by do work son

you do know most ball shorts are made out of dri fit material right?

Originally Posted by do work son

you do know most ball shorts are made out of dri fit material right?

Im a black guy and I have swim trunks and can swim. But I also head to the gas station to buy painting of a lion. Just to even the doing black guy stuff out.

Im a black guy and I have swim trunks and can swim. But I also head to the gas station to buy painting of a lion. Just to even the doing black guy stuff out.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by eashawty

im not finna make no extra purchase just for swim trunks, so them basketball shorts become multi-purpose

i know i'm gonna catch heat for this but thats such a black thing to say
laugh.gif

most people go just to be seen anyways...

girls will put on a bikini w/no intentions of ever getting in the water past their knees
swear to god my ol lady got into the pool this past weekend and didnt swim or put her head under water.
indifferent.gif

assuming she's black you already knew what time it was...

even if she's not the pool/beach is to be seen...

even when i can get my hair wet i'm not tryin to

Originally Posted by eashawty

im not finna make no extra purchase just for swim trunks, so them basketball shorts become multi-purpose

i know i'm gonna catch heat for this but thats such a black thing to say
laugh.gif

most people go just to be seen anyways...

girls will put on a bikini w/no intentions of ever getting in the water past their knees
swear to god my ol lady got into the pool this past weekend and didnt swim or put her head under water.
indifferent.gif

do work son wrote:

Board shorts only. We laugh at people rockin wearing hooping shorts, shirts, and shoes
30t6p3b.gif

who is we?

I didn't mean that the people I go to the beach with just sit around like "oh look at dude in the hooping shorts, what a loser!" It's noticeable and just looks weird. It's not so much just the shorts, but the addition of socks and slides, and wearing a shirt into the water *shrug*

do work son wrote:

Board shorts only. We laugh at people rockin wearing hooping shorts, shirts, and shoes
30t6p3b.gif

who is we?

I didn't mean that the people I go to the beach with just sit around like "oh look at dude in the hooping shorts, what a loser!" It's noticeable and just looks weird. It's not so much just the shorts, but the addition of socks and slides, and wearing a shirt into the water *shrug*

indifferent.gif

yo i said...

pool + she didnt get her hair wet =

you know what color she is
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yo i said...

pool + she didnt get her hair wet =

you know what color she is
laugh.gif

then whats the stoneface for? you should have already known
laugh.gif

no water past the butt & don't even think about trying to splash water on us

then whats the stoneface for? you should have already known
laugh.gif

no water past the butt & don't even think about trying to splash water on us

I do wear basketball shorts to the beach/pool, but those K1x ones with designs looking like board shorts..

I do wear basketball shorts to the beach/pool, but those K1x ones with designs looking like board shorts..

i was shook when i learned that people dont wear basketball shorts to the beach/pool. It's just that i've been a basketball player my whole life. i've owned hundreds of pairs of basketball shorts. what do you wear when its warm out? shorts. what do i own? basketball shorts. it made sense to me. i didnt realize people actually bought shorts specifically made for swimming haha.

i was shook when i learned that people dont wear basketball shorts to the beach/pool. It's just that i've been a basketball player my whole life. i've owned hundreds of pairs of basketball shorts. what do you wear when its warm out? shorts. what do i own? basketball shorts. it made sense to me. i didnt realize people actually bought shorts specifically made for swimming haha.

i guess basketball shorts are to be worn everywhere; whether it's in your crib, to the mall, to the club, and now to the beach.

i guess basketball shorts are to be worn everywhere; whether it's in your crib, to the mall, to the club, and now to the beach.

But what is wrong with people going to the beach and not planning on getting in the water? Where is the rule book for beach attendance that says a public beach must only be used for those that intend on getting in the water?

I own swimming trunks because I swim, in pools. I rarely ever get in the ocean because every time I have been at the ocean, it was been ultra cold. But if someone wants to go just to stunt and look at some *******, what is the issue?

Basketball shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, whatever they want. Why does it matter?

I wouldn't wear shoes to the beach. It is disrespectful to your feet to not let them experience walking in hot sand.

But yea, it doesn't matter man.

But what is wrong with people going to the beach and not planning on getting in the water? Where is the rule book for beach attendance that says a public beach must only be used for those that intend on getting in the water?

I own swimming trunks because I swim, in pools. I rarely ever get in the ocean because every time I have been at the ocean, it was been ultra cold. But if someone wants to go just to stunt and look at some *******, what is the issue?

Basketball shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, whatever they want. Why does it matter?

I wouldn't wear shoes to the beach. It is disrespectful to your feet to not let them experience walking in hot sand.

But yea, it doesn't matter man.

Back
Top Bottom