Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by taken24

Team NT-Bugsy.. Coach Kat and her team is inviting us to have a tune up game with them this coming saturday at twoserendra.. itll be at 5pm to 7pm.. Post your names if you can make it.. otherwise ill open the list to other NT basketbolistas.. Thanks..

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward
4. Ken
5. Richong
6. Ed
7. Alfred
8. Miko
9. Andre

Waitlist for other NT players - Cut off will be Friday 10am - if the list above wont be filled up then ill be getting from the list below.. please include your contact number so that i can text you the other details thanks..
1. Jombee c/o rich... brother k din to.

Jay, negative brad. mga til 7pm ako dito sa office. try dagz..niyaya din ako nun last week..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by richong

Team NT-Bugsy.. Coach Kat and her team is inviting us to have a tune up game with them this coming saturday at twoserendra.. itll be at 5pm to 7pm.. Post your names if you can make it.. otherwise ill open the list to other NT basketbolistas.. Thanks..

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward
4. Ken
5. Richong
6. Ed
7. Alfred
8. Miko
9. Andre
10. Dagz

Waitlist for other NT players - Cut off will be Friday 10am - if the list above wont be filled up then ill be getting from the list below.. please include your contact number so that i can text you the other details thanks..

Jay, negative brad. mga til 7pm ako dito sa office. try dagz..niyaya din ako nun last week..
happy.gif

lagay ko lang ulet c dagz sa list..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by richong

Team NT-Bugsy.. Coach Kat and her team is inviting us to have a tune upgame with them this coming saturday at twoserendra.. itll be at 5pm to7pm.. Post your names if you can make it.. otherwise ill open the listto other NT basketbolistas.. Thanks..

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward
4. Ken
5. Richong
6. Ed
7. Alfred
8. Miko
9. Andre
10. Dagz

Waitlistfor other NT players - Cut off will be Friday 10am - if the list abovewont be filled up then ill be getting from the list below.. pleaseinclude your contact number so that i can text you the other detailsthanks..
2.shrewd03 - 09185101830

happy.gif

join ako jan. pra mkalaro ko nmn kyo.
wink.gif

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward
4. Ken
5. Richong
6. Ed
7. Alfred
8. Miko
9. Andre
10. Dagz

2.shrewd03 - 09185101830
3.bulaz - 09153333334

Originally Posted by th3ic3man0

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by psx0529

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court on feb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure. there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some "unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their own activities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but the school will use the gym from today til monday so they are given priority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basically saying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push through unless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will be available. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please list down those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont be enough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we could still proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby
9. busdriver - caloi
10. psx0529 (sige game ako sa Seton, hehe. Need to renew my BF and Alabang Hills stickers!!!)
11. th3ic3man0

yo th3ic3man0 pwedeng pwede pa sumali! mas marami ma ok! just append your name on the list.
yo gishtar if youre interested youre welcome to join the southside games tentatively on feb21! its in las pinas elizabeth seton school gym.

@superswag
thanks for confirming bro.

NT ballers, confirmed! our sunday games @ elizabeth seton school will push through. i think it'll be ok with you if some of my friends will play right? i have reserved the court for 6-10pm so if you guys can arrive @ 6pm we can start early!

for those who listed down their names please make a final confirmation in this thread so that i can take note of the official headcount. thanks!

court rental will be php500/hr.

i'll be @ chop secret eatery (front of school) waiting for yall. then once were complete we can proceed to the court.

if youll arrive at a later time once you get inside the school just tell the security youre part of "batch 99" then you can ask for directions on how to get to the gym.

i think i posted directions on how to get to elizabeth seton school somewhere here in the thread. just backread for the relevant info.

if yall got any more questions just PM me.

see yall! peace

@jr sorry quite busy lately. hehe

congrats team bugsy...win streak na yan ayt?

cant make it bro eh. quite busy wit work and some stuff. haha

gonna be a busy summer din. maybe late march or by april im'ma be back bro.

sir this sunday na yung sa seton hindi sa Feb 28 tama ba?
@sir rich ppnta ba kayo ng brother mo? sabay sabay na tayo!

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward
4. Ken
5. Richong
6. Ed
7. Alfred
8. Miko
9. Andre
10. Dagz
11. Jeremy

2.shrewd03 - 09185101830
3.bulaz - 09153333334

superswag wrote:

NT ballers, confirmed! our sunday games @ elizabeth seton school will push through. i think it'll be ok with you if some of my friends will play right? i have reserved the court for 6-10pm so if you guys can arrive @ 6pm we can start early!

for those who listed down their names please make a final confirmation in this thread so that i can take note of the official headcount. thanks!

i'll be @ chop secret eatery (front of school) waiting for yall. then once were complete we can proceed to the court.

if youll arrive at a later time once you get inside the school just tell the security youre part of "batch 99" then you can ask for directions on how to get to the gym.

i think i posted directions on how to get to elizabeth seton school somewhere here in the thread. just backread for the relevant info.

see yall! peace
Thanks for the update, D! My first time to play in Seton.
laugh.gif

I bet they got a sick bball court there.
smokin.gif
See y'all guys tomorrow!

Originally Posted by glitch008

superswag wrote:

see yall! peace
Thanks for the update, D! My first time to play in Seton.
laugh.gif

I bet they got a sick bball court there.
smokin.gif
See y'all guys tomorrow!

Hey Con, didn't know you were here, you should have played with us last night at acropolis..Team Bugsy(nt) played with me and my friends...Text me pare if you'll be around till next week...look for my number in my sigs..

nwo0714: Pareng Mhon, I'd love to kaso out of town ako kahapon eh...Sure pare, PM me your number pre.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by th3ic3man0

Originally Posted by psx0529

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court on feb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure. there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some "unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their own activities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but the school will use the gym from today til monday so they are given priority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basically saying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push through unless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will be available. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please list down those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont be enough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we could still proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby
9. busdriver - caloi
10. psx0529 (sige game ako sa Seton, hehe. Need to renew my BF and Alabang Hills stickers!!!)
11. th3ic3man0

yo th3ic3man0 pwedeng pwede pa sumali! mas marami ma ok! just append your name on the list.
yo gishtar if youre interested youre welcome to join the southside games tentatively on feb21! its in las pinas elizabeth seton school gym.

@superswag
thanks for confirming bro.

see yall! peace

Sir saan ang meeting place before going to Seton, kelangan pa ba mag bgay ng pangalan para makapasok? kasi may friendship sticker ako kaso fake hehe

yo chichoi tomorrow ang games! 8-10pm pero the court is reserved staring 6pm palang so if makakabuo kgad tyo we can start early! just tell the guards yourefrom batch 99 theyre not that strict anyway! i might wait for yall @ chop secret porck chop place in front of seton) so you can go there!

looking forward to ball and meet with fellow NTers tomorrow!

peace

parang maraming games ang nt ngayon ahh sana makasali ako ulit. mahaba-habang backread ito....

Team Bugsy...

Raistlin of WNC is inviting us to play with his team on Tuesday 10:30pm-12mn at Metro Basketball Court.

What say you? It can be our practice na din for our thursday game.

Post if you'll play:
1.Allan
2.Edward
3.Norman

ballers im here at chop secret in front of seton gym! psx is inside the gym already w/ some of my friends warmin up while some are on their way now. if majority will arrive within the next few minutes we can start ballin already! you may proceed directly to elizabeth seton school & tell the guards youre part of batch 99. see yall! peace

Originally Posted by normanesque

Team Bugsy...

Raistlin of WNC is inviting us to play with his team on Tuesday 10:30pm-12mn at Metro Basketball Court.

What say you? It can be our practice na din for our thursday game.

Post if you'll play:
1.Allan
2.Edward
3.Norman

pass nko sa games...except if its wednesday or thursday..... FTL 
frown.gif

how many games did we play last night? Wasn't able to track.. Haha.. Nice playing with your batchmates sir D! Almost everyone was draining them threes.. Hirap maghabol.. Ayun, last game natuluyan na ang cramps ko.. Haha..

^Laki nung daga sa hita mo bro eh.
laugh.gif
You're damn fast for the fast breaks though. Walang makahabol.
pimp.gif

I think we played like 7-8 games?

Nice playing with y'all NT peeps! You guys are A++ players! Til next time mga pare.
happy.gif

D, thanks for inviting me. Nice meeting you and your friends, pare.

Nice games last night y'all.. Sa uulitin.. Raining 3s last night.. 'Twas nice meeting other NTers and D's friends..

Back
Top Bottom