Basketball Thread About Nothing

interesting to hear nfl players talk about nba players

is it easier to go from nba to nfl or vice versa

starts @:55

It's harder to go from the NFL to NBA than vice versa. Only thing they talk about is injury related and playing through injuries because football players have to due to the nature of their contracts.

NBA players have more bargaining power and leverage that's why they can sit out they do, and part of the reason they have that leverage is because it's harder to replace a superstar NBA player. Kawhi can sit out the way he does because the Clippers can't just draft another Kawhi in the draft any year and get the same production. Only position on a football field that isn't easily replaceable are elite quarterbacks and it's only like 5-8 of them.

They never once mentioned height because if they went down that rabbit hole their whole argument would fall apart.

interesting to hear nfl players talk about nba players

is it easier to go from nba to nfl or vice versa

starts @:55

this was comedy!

It's harder to go from the NFL to NBA than vice versa. Only thing they talk about is injury related and playing through injuries because football players have to due to the nature of their contracts.

NBA players have more bargaining power and leverage that's why they can sit out they do, and part of the reason they have that leverage is because it's harder to replace a superstar NBA player. Kawhi can sit out the way he does because the Clippers can't just draft another Kawhi in the draft any year and get the same production. Only position on a football field that isn't easily replaceable are elite quarterbacks and it's only like 5-8 of them.

They never once mentioned height because if they went down that rabbit hole their whole argument would fall apart.

agreed.

football players are more athletic/twitchy but i think the biggest issue nfl football players would have is conditioning & finesse/skill, due to how they play & train they do things in bursts rather than continuous play then finesse thing is obvious 😂 most football players have a stereotypical ‘way’ of hooping.

most of the guys that were able to play both at a high level were pretty freaky athletes, ai, bron, nate rob, julius peppers, etc., nba players would definitely struggle with the explosiveness & physicality but that could be mitigated by position & role, really i think it’s way more likely that an nfl team would take a flyer/risk on a former nba player than an nba team give up a spot to a former nfl player just on the numbers, way less roster spots in the nba

Lol ok.

I hate this goofy dude here. Dude be doing the most for this habitual travel line stepping. :lol:

Im calling this everytime idc idc.

😂 wait, you’re joking right?? aren’t you always linking step thru vids??? this is exactly the same concept just stepping away from the hoop…

😂 wait, you’re joking right?? aren’t you always linking step thru vids??? this is exactly the same concept just stepping away from the hoop…

This prolly the first one I posted ever, or in a long *** time. Idgaf how legal this may technically be, im calling it everytjme. :lol:

This prolly the first one I posted ever, or in a long *** time. Idgaf how legal this may technically be, im calling it everytjme. :lol:

😂 nah, sorry i had you mixed up for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

my thing with calls in pickup is it’s gotta be obvious, the other day i was watching when a dude who just about carried on every dribble by turning his hand under the ball called a carry on a dude that spun him on an in & out…i was offended for the other dude just off gp 😂😂😂 because he really didn’t make the call because he carried but because he got blown by⏸️ 😮‍💨

😂 nah, sorry i had you mixed up for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

my thing with calls in pickup is it’s gotta be obvious, the other day i was watching when a dude who just about carried on every dribble by turning his hand under the ball called a carry on a dude that spun him on an in & out…i was offended for the other dude just off gp 😂😂😂 because he really didn’t make the call because he carried but because he got blown by⏸️ 😮‍💨

Bruh is that man not obvious? Idc how legal thats goofy. Hes a goofy looking dude in general when he moves. :lol:

Bruh is that man not obvious? Idc how legal thats goofy. Hes a goofy looking dude in general when he moves. :lol:

😂 well it’s obviously a legal move, but i don’t think that’s what you mean 🤣…dude looking ‘goofy’ is an aside & probably helps him get over in games because he moves ‘unorthodoxly’

Back
Top Bottom