Bates Motel: Season 3 premieres 3/9/15

^word. :wow: plus norman finally gettin some :lol: that whole exchange btw him and dylan was comedy...cant wait till next week.

Edit: reading some comments and some are suggesting everything before the sex was real and the sex was actually a hallucination hence the dream like imagery. Interesting take since it is plausible with normans crazy mind.

Last edited:
Big fan of the movie Psycho thought this was gonna be horrible but I'm loving it so far.

^word.
eek.gif
plus norman finally gettin some
laugh.gif
that whole exchange btw him and dylan was comedy...cant wait till next week.

Edit: reading some comments and some are suggesting everything before the sex was real and the sex was actually a hallucination hence the dream like imagery. Interesting take since it is plausible with normans crazy mind.
she been on normans jock the whole time and let him come in at 11:00 pm

norman hit bruh

Last edited:
So I'm watching the first episode finally... pretty cool show so far.

The girl Norman's talkin to :pimp:
Vera :pimp:
The kid that plays Norman is pretty damn good :pimp:
Man the mom's such a manipulative ***** :lol:

Last edited:
Damn that was another great episode, this show is piff

I was hoping they showed Norman slide two fingers down there lol

That chick reminds me of Avril Lavigne

After five episodes, I've come to the conclusion that this show is entertaining, but nowhere near good.

Whatever.

That asain came out the closet like gangbusters! :lol:

..na but my mans Norman on his beta ish right now smh

its gettin real tho..

I think they messed up making Emma a cutie. It makes it hard for me to believe that norman wouldnt give her an asthma attack

This show is like half Norman and this sick chick solving mysteries and the other half channeling the movie with him developing in to this sick psychopath due to his obsession with his mother.

The best idea I really like about this is the premise that before the movie Norman as a teenager grew up in a town that was just as ****** up as him with just as many sick individuals. I'm expecting if this goes multiple season he and his moms will just keep encountering sick ppl as he ends up taking them out, inevitably the death of his bro, sick chick, and probably the accidental death with Bradley when she breaks up with him and of course the penultimate death of his moms.

I also like the vigilante justice of Dylan in this recent ep and the whole background of how shady this town is. Interesting to think Norman is getting all these yambs and still ends up a psycho. So the writers kinda got me hooked there.

Still think this Highmore dude sucks as an actor and is just playing the same guy he's done in other movies. He's the unfunny C grade Michael Cera or a less creepy poor man's Paul Dano.

I'll sparsely keep up with this due to the hotness of sexy Vera, sick girl Emma and Bradley.

dylan the only "normal" person
think they take out the cop?

i think norman gonna lose it when bradley tells him that he was just a "hook up"
running back to mom and hearing/seeing things as well

still dont know how i feel about the whole emma and norman playing detective thing. not sure if necessary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom