Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

I was kinda looking forward to having other members of the JLA in this games as had been rumored prior to this. I loved Arkham City (AC) I hope they actually add to to the game instead of just rehashing AC. I also wouldnt mind seeing the inclusion of some other superheroes (preferable a few JLA members) coming to join/help Batman for few missions. The inclusion of a CoOp mode would be pretty dope as well.

I'm a little bit skeptical as well. Still, Deathstroke and Black Mask? Those would be enough reasons for me to cop.

Finally get to kill Slade from Teen Titans

I already knew who started this thread just by looking at the title :smokin

Hope they can build on what rocksteady did....

Often times when a new developer takes over it live up to the originals...

Wonder what happened between rocksteady and Warner Bros?

I hope Rocksteady is busy developing the sequel to AA and AC for next gen systems.

Anybody have any guesses as to when gameplay footage will actually be shown? I hope I not have to wait for the Spike Video Game awards or something.

Black mask is in this game!!

You know that he was briefly in the Arkham City... twice!

At the beginning as Bruce Wayne before you the fence look to your right....

And he's in the Robin DLC

but that doesn't count glad he's in the game

Let's see...it's passed to a new developer, Dini's gone, prequel story only two games in, farmed out to every console...yeah nagl. I mean, things can change, but Im skeptical. batman: arkham cash grab, anyone? Artwork looks dope, tho.

Let's see...it's passed to a new developer, Dini's gone, prequel story only two games in, farmed out to every console...yeah nagl. I mean, things can change, but Im skeptical. batman: arkham cash grab, anyone? Artwork looks dope, tho.

Definitely a cash grab no matter how you put it. Can't blame 'em though, they struck gold with the franchise. Just hopin' the game is at least on par with AA and AC. If they're better than expected, thenthat'd be awesome.

Those designs are just straight fire. Slade, man... Slade :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm loving the designs. I like how they incorporated the TDK aspect of it and it actually makes more sense since its supposed to be a precursor to his completely armor-like AA/AC suit.

The only question that I have left is whether to buy the regular edition or the collectors.

The only question that I have left is whether to buy the regular edition or the collectors.

I'll likely buy the collectors edition, whatever comes with it, I am already I am buying this game. This series and Red Dead Redemption are pretty much the only games I've played the past few years.

Interesting, I wonder if it'll be driveable or just one of those spawn points to travel long distances? It would be cool to actually fly it though.

Made me wonder too. If the map is indeed a lot bigger than AA/AC then I guess it's possible. A GTA-esque sized map would be awesome. And if they do just go the spawn point route, I'd bet they'd be getting a lot of flack for it.

Back
Top Bottom