Batman Beyond Movie?

There not coming out with a Justice League, are ya'll crazy? Superman movies have all flopped and all the other characters haven't had a movie yet except for Green Lantern (which blew).
Batman is in category by itself. Just leave it alone. Batman Beyond would be even worse.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=61048

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/jun/06/justice-league-movie-back-on

they already have a writer doing a draft for it, and DC/WB has plans to do a flash movie.

Also, superman movies havent flopped. They may not do crazy numbers like Nolans movies, but they do make back their budget plus 100-150 mil over it

Last edited:
Why do people keep saying Superman films flop? There has been one since '86/'87 and that one (Superman Returns from 2006) had a $270mil budget and made $392mil worldwide not including the dvd/bluray and merchandise sale.

Why does everyone think there have been 3 Superman films in the past decade that has lost the studios money? I honestly am confused about that.

Last edited:
I'd like to see something like that. I liked the cartoon. Itd be dope to see Nolan do it. See what twists he'd put to it.

Eventually I hope they do. Imagine a batman movie set in a Tron type atmosphere. I mean I can't speak for anyone else but myself but the TRON movie that came out a couple years ago had some great visuals. To me that type of atmosphere would go great with a batman beyond movie.
I was thinking of a world that looks like a mix of Blade Runner and Tron. The visuals were about the only interesting thing going on in the most recent Tron movie :\. I really liked the Batman Beyond cartoon and wish they would start up another one. The cartoon movie they put out was good.

Why do people keep saying Superman films flop? There has been one since '86/'87 and that one (Superman Returns from 2006) had a $270mil budget and made $392mil worldwide not including the dvd/bluray and merchandise sale.

Why does everyone think there have been 3 Superman films in the past decade that has lost the studios money? I honestly am confused about that.
I think they mean flop as being good movies but you right there haven't been a whole lot to complain about. Not exactly sure which one ppl referencing in their minds when they say they all flop unless the '06 one was so bad it stood out to them. The sequels to the Christopher Reeves ones were pretty bad though.

joseph-gordon-levitt-in-the-dark-knight-rises-m-70488.jpg

?

Merely cosplay costume but damn this Nightwing costume is awesome. I believe it's the Batman & Robin costume painted blue and minus the nipples.
34q2t0g.jpg

1zlq2jt.jpg

i vote kevin conroy as old bruce wayne. with some movie makeup magic, dude will nail it.
:smokin

Last edited:
^
Never knew what Conroy looked like. Looks like he's related to Willem Dafoe.

come on WB please come out with a batman beyond movie or at least a new cartoon for it

Before Batman Begins was greenlit, WB was tampering with ideas for a Beyond movie with Keanu Reeves attached (dead serious too), they instead went with Batman Year 1 with Darren Aronofsky(sp?) attached, then that fell apart then went ahead with Nolan and Begins not too long after that.

batman beyond return of the joker one of my fav movies. series is really good n would be amazing to see in live action. id trade justice league for it

Back
Top Bottom