BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

What's up everyone! Finally....pictures are here of my newest creation! You know I have to tease you guys with these....so here are a couple...the tonguelabel and the front quarter. Again, I carried over some of the same elements that were on the Superman shoes to give the shoes some consistency. Not sure howbig these pictures will turn out...they were taken with a very hi-res camera. I hope everyone likes them as much as the Superman Shoes. More on the way! TheJoker is coming....
pimp.gif

yo stop teasin bro....haha i gotta see the rest of these...the superman ones were dope, but i decided to wait for the batmans....dont let me down

Outside Quarter artwork....
wink.gif
. The suede is a little fuzzy...again,taken with a very hi-res camera...it pics up everything. Screen print emboss.

as much detail as i know goes into these and those superman's i cant help but think of the spiderman shoes for litte kids that you get at wal mart.

just the fact of having a cartoon superhero on my shoes i guess.

i wouldnt rock.

batman logo itself is off as well.

Clutchshooter- I can understand your point about having a cartoon character on your shoes. That was big debate about these shoes...whether or not to putit on there since I did not do it with the Superman shoes. Unlike a lot of the kids shoes that are out there...with the colorful PVC plastic patch on theside...this shoe does not stand out nearly as much as those kids shoes do I wanted to make it as subtle as possible...so I did the emboss on suede; and Ithink the darker materials help. It certainly would not have worked on the Superman shoes; the colors of that shoe already make it stand out enough as it is. Keep in mind...this is a close up of the shoe....once you see the whole complete shoe, it's not as in your face as this picture makes it seem to be.

I'm not sure what you mean about the Bat symbol being "off". It's actually stitched very well. It looks like it has a small 'nic'on the left side, but that is just the stitching going into the leather. Cant completely control how fabric is going is going to look when it's stitchedunfortunately.

TeamJordanKid- Yes, that is plan...to release all three at the same time. Here's a little peak at part of the Joker version....
happy.gif

oooo dint notice that before...but it looks like the head of the batman logo isnt aligned, supposed to be that way?

Barack Odrama - You guessed it. The Joker shoe is a vandalized version of the Batman shoe...with a few other 'colorful' changes.
wink.gif

Supraman1784 - The Bat Symbol falls on the flex point...so the shape/curve of that area and material make it look off. Got the shoe in my hand rightnow....the symbol is straight. I knew you guys were detailed....but geez!
laugh.gif
. Now you got me paranoid! hahaha..

Still more pics of the shoes to come! Wait until I post the sockbeds...they are SWEEEEET! Here's another picture...a little touch of patent. My thoughtwas this would represent a tuxedo/dress shoes that Bruce always wears in the comics. If you look close...you can see part of the design for the rearquarters....
pimp.gif

oh hahaha my bad, i dint know where it was located thats why i said something haha, dang only thing i dont like....is the back and it says bruce wayne.....butthe rest of the shoe is crazy

Acekilla and Dom90 - These are not customs....they are the real deal...straight from the factory. Right now only 3 pairs exist...mine, my friend that helpedme put this together and a pair for WB. Only 1939 pairs will be made (the year Batman first appeared in Detective Comics #27), if I can ever get this projectoff the ground! Each pair will be numbered (embroidered on the inside sockliner near the ankle). I haven't decided how many pairs I will have made of theJoker versions since it's not really his "own" shoe like the Superman or Batman shoes. We'll see...

Gotham's Terror - Thanks for the kind words!

Here's a picture of the inside quarter....and one of the sockbeds for the Joker version
happy.gif
. Take off "Joker" and the same label is being used for the Batmanshoe, only the sockbed is black for the Batman shoe.

Back
Top Bottom