BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

Finally, you've come back. Looks like you've been busy and I hate these teasers with no set date of release. The Bats and Joker shoes look good. Re-upthe Superman shoe pics too so we can have it all in one thread.

damn these are awesome. i'm loving them more than the superman model.
i hope this takes off because i know i would mos def have a pair of each and my girl loves batman too.
keep up the good work.

Man, the Batman Begins movie was really good, and the Dark Knight looks good, but I never read comics. I think rocking a Batman or Superman kicks is hellanerdy, even if some ballers think a Superman tat is cool.

It's a nice effort, but to me it might as well be a Magic The Gathering shoe. Enjoy, nerds

Real nice work. Keep it up.
Hopefully you still keep some of us on your list for first dibs............................Im still waiting on those Superman joints.

ZombieJesus12 - And you make this comment while you have Dwight Howard wearing a Superman t-shirt AND the red cape as your picture from the Slam Dunk contest?! Wow. Dwight must be a nerd, too, huh? Anyway...you don't like the shoe, that's cool. Express your opinion. That's what this forum, in part,is for. I can't please everyone and it's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but there's no need to discriminate on everyone else that likesit. "Nerd"?? Come on man...is this highschool?

More pics! Here's the print on the outside rear quarter. The same print is used on the inside rear quater...the words are just in different places. Iincluded a picture of a test-print on a flat piece of material so you can see it more clearly.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Man, the Batman Begins movie was really good, and the Dark Knight looks good, but I never read comics. I think rocking a Batman or Superman kicks is hella nerdy, even if some ballers think a Superman tat is cool.

It's a nice effort, but to me it might as well be a Magic The Gathering shoe. Enjoy, nerds

P.S. I'm plagued by insecurity

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28a7ybq.jpg

cff3541a4981648fca9097d9cc0432bc861e559.gif
a6125e54a96aac0e984cb6e0b90efe49850ec1a.gif

Barack said
And you're cool with being that ignorant?
I don't mean to call you out here, but do you have dictionary in your house? Would you like to go read the entry for "ignorant?" Iam in no way ignorant about this, I was merely stating my opinion - Opining, if you will. I think comic books and card games and WoW are all hella nerdy. Thatdoesn't make me ignorant, let alone "that" ignorant. If you disagree with my opinion, then do so, but calling me names (especially inaccuratenames) is a pretty weak way to go about it.

Usual said
ZombieJesus12 - And you make this comment while you have Dwight Howard wearing a Superman t-shirt AND the red cape as your picture from the Slam Dunk contest?! Wow. Dwight must be a nerd, too, huh? Anyway...you don't like the shoe, that's cool. Express your opinion. That's what this forum, in part, is for. I can't please everyone and it's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but there's no need to discriminate on everyone else that likes it. "Nerd"?? Come on man...is this highschool?

Actually a good point. And I'm sorry if I offended you. I stand by it, though. Are we not allowed to make fun of each other? Lighten up a bit.

John23 said:

The bottom post was funny, so I couldn't tell if that little add on was intentional or a mistake or what. Either way, like Barack above, you should go geta dictionary and look up the word you used to make fun of me. I couldn't be more secure about my tastes and judgements. If you're hurt enough by a dudemaking fun of Batman kicks that you have to call me names, then it might time for you to look into a mirror...

Again, nice effort on the shoes, for what it's worth. That sort of detail and level of work is hard to find, in any profession. Whatever you do, do itwell.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

John23 said:

The bottom post was funny, so I couldn't tell if that little add on was intentional or a mistake or what. Either way, like Barack above, you should go get a dictionary and look up the word you used to make fun of me. I couldn't be more secure about my tastes and judgements. If you're hurt enough by a dude making fun of Batman kicks that you have to call me names, then it might time for you to look into a mirror...

Enjoy, nerds

eb6354dd46436981cef79d43cb0239af44df020.gif

For someone calling people out about their wordage you don't seem to know what you're talking about, so i'm going to lay it out for you in termsyou might understand.

in·se·cure
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˌɪn
thinsp.png
sɪˈkyʊər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-si-kyoo
thinsp.png
r
] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation -adjective[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured: an insecure person.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Clearly a secure person would not fell the need to demean people over their taste. Surely a secure person wouldn't need to call someone a nerd. Any secureperson would skip over a topic it it didn't interest them or fit their set taste. You may think you're a secure person, but your actions point inanother direction. I never called you a name, i didn't say a harsh word against you, i just summed up your post for you. You are ignorant in the way youlack the knowledge that a lot of comics are critically acclaimed, and that these characters are cultural icons more so than jordan and nike or who ever you maycome up with. Try picking up a comic and reading it some time, you might be surprised. If it's not for you, move on, don't come in here trying to bethe "cool guy".

I think all these bickering will end once usualsuspect23 stop posting teaser pics and give us the whole shoe already and the release date with price.
happy.gif

So usualsuspect23, please end the madness.

OK...enough of the bickering; it's pointless. Again, everyone has their own tastes...it's just unfortunate that we still feel the need to call eachother names because of our different tastes.

Moving on! Here's a picture of the extra sockbed to be included with the Batman shoes. I have to say...it's pretty damn NICE!! It's one of myfavorite parts of the shoe; just a little something extra to kick the shoe up a bit. The other one, with the label, is posted above....

RFX...I wish I could give you an answer, but I can't. I'm still finalizing the packaging for the Batmans. The price should be around $100. TheSupermans are still moving forward, I just don't know when.
tired.gif
. It's a one man show and I'm trying to do it all...

^^^ It looks real good. I also love that your still using Jim Lee, doesn't get any better than that.

Sorry for the late reply....was out of town for work. Enough delay though....here's the Joker version!!
pimp.gif
, plue the previous two photos I posted earlier. The purple looks a little fadedin these photos, but it's a nice, rich purple. Looks great on the shoe....

These kicks are ridiculously nice! I need a pair of these as soon as the snow melts! And what are these Superman's everyone is talking about?! I don'tusually visit this part of the forum. Could anyone PM me the pics?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

WOW.
Well done, great job on those jokers
The green laces really make them stand out. Keep us posted with the release of these.

when are these dropping? I might need a pair for the Superhero themed Sadie Hawkins dance we havin at school

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom