BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

the joker joints are ill...I might have to get a pair....I was jw if you had permission from DC or whoever to do this

ock u got permission from DC?
eek.gif

yeah I think these are def a good look....please tell me your talking to Marvel for a similar thing
nerd.gif

Yup, he got permission from DC and WB but they he still need their approval for it to release, which from my understanding is the only thing in the way ofthese coming out.

UsualSuspect, again props on a great job on the Joker. Is that Joker and Batman the final production shoes or is sit still a prototype and you can still addstuff to it? I was just thinking if you can still add stuff to it maybe you can add "why so serious?" inside the tongue or printed on the insole orsomething. Just a little dedication for Heath Ledger and Joker for the upcoming movie. Just throwing ideas out there.

Keep up the great job. NT still gets first dibs right?
happy.gif

I definitely wouldn't wear those, but the detailing and quality look excellent. They're definitely well thought out kicks, especially the Jokers (theidea of having a vandalized batman sneaker instead of just a literal Joker sneaker is dope). I rarely say this, but this is a sneaker that I think should bereleased in limited quantities. It strikes me more as a collectors item than a wearable sneaker. There aren't that many die hard Batman and Superman fansout there and that way only the true fans will get pairs instead of having thousands of tools rocking the kicks in full Batman or Superman attire (fitted,shirt, kicks, etc) because they think it's "fresh."

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I definitely wouldn't wear those, but the detailing and quality look excellent. They're definitely well thought out kicks, especially the Jokers (the idea of having a vandalized batman sneaker instead of just a literal Joker sneaker is dope). I rarely say this, but this is a sneaker that I think should be released in limited quantities. It strikes me more as a collectors item than a wearable sneaker. There aren't that many die hard Batman and Superman fans out there and that way only the true fans will get pairs instead of having thousands of tools rocking the kicks in full Batman or Superman attire (fitted, shirt, kicks, etc) because they think it's "fresh."
So far, the Superman and Batman's are limited to less than 2000 pairs. The number of shoes being released is based on the year they first appearedin a comic.

tell me when those batmans are set to release. i got a friend who would really want these for her b-day.

i've never thought about buying a pair of shoes to just keep and not rock until now... I'd love a pair of these

I'd seriously put those in a glass case and stare for hours
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Those are amazing man, great work....lets see morrrre.

Thanks for the great feedback! I really appreciate it!

Full pictures are coming soon; just waiting on the shots to be taken! I'll re-up the Superman shoes soon, too....

eek.gif
Thank god i stumbled across this topic. Man i loved batman since i wasyoung my pops would get mad casue i would take my batman folder with my batman figure inside to school
laugh.gif
. Are they on air force one type shoes or dunks? I really hate forces but for abatman shoes ill cop. man its been so long since ive ventured outside the genral forums since i dont buy shoes anymore
ohwell.gif
. I would make an exception for these
pimp.gif
keep up the good work sir!!!! Also the whole little argument about the nerdcomment had
roll.gif
on the bus ride home thanks guys ahahahhahaha.

WOW. Those are nice. I'd never wear those, but as far as a collectible, EXCELLENT. GREAT craftsmanship.

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

eek.gif
Thank god i stumbled across this topic. Man i loved batman since i was young my pops would get mad casue i would take my batman folder with my batman figure inside to school
laugh.gif
. Are they on air force one type shoes or dunks? I really hate forces but for a batman shoes ill cop. man its been so long since ive ventured outside the genral forums since i dont buy shoes anymore
ohwell.gif
. I would make an exception for these
pimp.gif
keep up the good work sir!!!! Also the whole little argument about the nerd comment had
roll.gif
on the bus ride home thanks guys ahahahhahaha.

they are their own show the lil info provided so far is all in the thread

I am normally not into the crazy colored AF1's or super heroes for that matter but I am not going to lie they look pretty tight, can someone post a previewpic of the supermans I didnt catch those. Awesome work.

what brand of shoes are these??????Those Jokers are something i would look at everyday...nice job...i would drop a pretty penny for those jokers

bump.....more info please (possible release date *ballpark*, probable price, more pics of shoes and boxes). jokers are genius!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im still confused? very hot but what brand is producing these?
It's an independent shoe company or for better word, not any of the big name shoe producers. WB may have a stamp on the shoe somewhere though.

Back
Top Bottom