Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Alan Garner wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

Alan Garner wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

swyftdahoe wrote:

It has to be JaMarcus. At least Delhomme used to be decent at one point.

I put Delhomme there with JaMarcus because he has a great running game and a star reciever. He's basically killing the team. JaMarcus plays for the Raiders he doesnt have great weapons plus he's probably never been taught right with the Raiders organzation.
Frankly, he came into the organization no different. We drafted a lazy, indifferent slob.

What I'm saying if he got drafted by a good organization such as the Dolphins, maybe he might of been decent, I dont know.
we know you don't know, with that being said...JaMarcus is easily the worst quarterback in the NFL.

/thread

Yeah you know for sure. I guess youre posting on Niketalk in between your personnel meetings for a winning NFL team.
indifferent.gif

JaMarcus sucks but I'm saying Delhomme sucks too he's easily cost them 3-4 games this season and the Panthers are a legit playoff caliber team, the Raiders arent even if you put Peyton Manning on the Raiders.
Gawd you're such an idiot
laugh.gif

Yes Delhomme may suck too but at least he took his team to the super bowl and had a couple of good seasons.

JaMarcus on the other hand hasn't done anything at all other than get fat.

The Title of the thread is "Battle for the worst quarterback in the NFL"...not back's...and JaMarcus clearly wins that title in my eyes and many others.

Its a tie in my eyes. I think JaMarcus rating is like a 50 and Delhomme is 59. Delhomme has a star reciever and 2 stud runningbacks.

And to the argument that Delhomme has took his team to the Super Bowl.

http://popup.lala.com/popup/432627052145842316

Jamarcus also has ZERO work ethic, ZERO leadership, ZERO passion for the game of football, ZERO pocket presence, ZERO accountability, TERRIBLE QB mechanics,and a weight issue.

He attempts to get by on talent alone.

The fact that Delhomme realizes he sucks is enough for me to determine who is the better QB.

Rather than saying, "Guys just need to make more plays", Delhomme owns up to his mistakes and works to correct them.

Delhomme has better quality talent around him, BUT you put in a 2nd string QB with the Raiders and they win 2 of their last 3 games (before Sunday).

The Raiders have enough talent for J. Russell to get the job done. Talent is not an excuse.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Alan Garner wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

Alan Garner wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

Mister Friendly wrote:

swyftdahoe wrote:

It has to be JaMarcus. At least Delhomme used to be decent at one point.

I put Delhomme there with JaMarcus because he has a great running game and a star reciever. He's basically killing the team. JaMarcus plays for the Raiders he doesnt have great weapons plus he's probably never been taught right with the Raiders organzation.
Frankly, he came into the organization no different. We drafted a lazy, indifferent slob.

What I'm saying if he got drafted by a good organization such as the Dolphins, maybe he might of been decent, I dont know.
we know you don't know, with that being said...JaMarcus is easily the worst quarterback in the NFL.

/thread

Yeah you know for sure. I guess youre posting on Niketalk in between your personnel meetings for a winning NFL team.
indifferent.gif

JaMarcus sucks but I'm saying Delhomme sucks too he's easily cost them 3-4 games this season and the Panthers are a legit playoff caliber team, the Raiders arent even if you put Peyton Manning on the Raiders.
Gawd you're such an idiot
laugh.gif

Yes Delhomme may suck too but at least he took his team to the super bowl and had a couple of good seasons.

JaMarcus on the other hand hasn't done anything at all other than get fat.

The Title of the thread is "Battle for the worst quarterback in the NFL"...not back's...and JaMarcus clearly wins that title in my eyes and many others.

Its a tie in my eyes. I think JaMarcus rating is like a 50 and Delhomme is 59. Delhomme has a star reciever and 2 stud runningbacks.

And to the argument that Delhomme has took his team to the Super Bowl.

http://popup.lala.com/popup/432627052145842316

Jamarcus also has ZERO work ethic, ZERO leadership, ZERO passion for the game of football, ZERO pocket presence, ZERO accountability, TERRIBLE QB mechanics, and a weight issue.

He attempts to get by on talent alone.

The fact that Delhomme realizes he sucks is enough for me to determine who is the better QB.

Rather than saying, "Guys just need to make more plays", Delhomme owns up to his mistakes and works to correct them.

Delhomme has better quality talent around him, BUT you put in a 2nd string QB with the Raiders and they win 2 of their last 3 games (before Sunday).

The Raiders have enough talent for J. Russell to get the job done. Talent is not an excuse.

You act like I'm saying JaMarcus is good or something. I'm saying to me Delhomme is tied for worst starting quarterback because he has so much proventalent around him.

Hey Mister,

I think what the rest of us here are arguing is that while Delhomme does suck too.. he was also decent at one point.. And that is the tie-breaker.. How hard isthat to understand?

All I know is that if JaMarcus was on the Panthers, Steve Smith would've KTFO him by now.. That's for damn sure..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Hey Mister,

I think what the rest of us here are arguing is that while Delhomme does suck too.. he was also decent at one point.. And that is the tie-breaker.. How hard is that to understand?

All I know is that if JaMarcus was on the Panthers, Steve Smith would've KTFO him by now.. That's for damn sure..

It doesnt matter Delhomme sucks hard now

IDK WHY THERE IS DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS RUSSELL IS THE HANDSDOWN FAVORITE NO WORK ETHIC. I KNOW HIS COUSIN AND HE IS ASHAMED THAT HE IS RELATED TO HIM

Originally Posted by Swish 22

True Story: A 40 year old man told me at the bar while watching the skins/raiders game "look at the difference bruce gradkowski makes" after jamarcus entered the game. when has anyone ever said that before about bruce freakin gradkowski. the ******** average d made jamarcus look terrrrrrrible. he is the worst. how can this even be a discussion. the evidence is overwhelming.

Hold on...you're calling the ******** defense AVERAGE?! Ahhhahaha. You'd better check that. Skins offense may be horrendous, but they're defense isone of the best in the NFL. Oh, and JaMarcus wins the title for worst QB. Ever.

i kind of feel bad for the raiders because they drafted someone who has no desire to play beyond his guaranteed money ... but then again, if it werent for themand al davis, the cowboys would be the butt of EVERY joke ...

LilStarZ07- the cowboys are still the butt of every1s joke becuase they give their fans hope from steptember-november then december rolls around and they CHOKEAGAIN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EmergenC911

Originally Posted by Swish 22

True Story: A 40 year old man told me at the bar while watching the skins/raiders game "look at the difference bruce gradkowski makes" after jamarcus entered the game. when has anyone ever said that before about bruce freakin gradkowski. the ******** average d made jamarcus look terrrrrrrible. he is the worst. how can this even be a discussion. the evidence is overwhelming.

Hold on...you're calling the ******** defense AVERAGE?! Ahhhahaha. You'd better check that. Skins offense may be horrendous, but they're defense is one of the best in the NFL. Oh, and JaMarcus wins the title for worst QB. Ever.
Nah, we're vastly overrated [emoji]8482[/emoji].

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Nah, we're vastly overrated [emoji]8482[/emoji].

i hope that was sarcasm ... im not taking any other D over the skins in the NFC east ... the only weak spot now that carlos rogers was benched is landry incoverage ...

Back
Top Bottom