Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

To be fair, Jason Campbell has been in the middle of the pack (statistically) for the majority of the season....the one area where he's top 10, is with his
completion %. He's nowhere near being the worst QB in the NFL.
i feel like if the skins had a halfway decent qb, theyd be a bigger player in the nfc east. just my opinion.

From what I've seen, their playcalling had been GARBAGE for most of the season.

Zorn is as good as fired. He is not a head coach. Campbell isn't great, but he damn sure isn't the worst QB.

That title clearly belongs to Jamarcass.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

To be fair, Jason Campbell has been in the middle of the pack (statistically) for the majority of the season....the one area where he's top 10, is with his
completion %. He's nowhere near being the worst QB in the NFL.
i feel like if the skins had a halfway decent qb, theyd be a bigger player in the nfc east. just my opinion.

From what I've seen, their playcalling had been GARBAGE for most of the season.

Zorn is as good as fired. He is not a head coach. Campbell isn't great, but he damn sure isn't the worst QB.

That title clearly belongs to Jamarcass.
fair enough. but i feel like it's the same excuses made for campbell every year. bad offensive line, bad playcalling, etc....it's likethey set him up to fail

Why isn't Jay Cutler in this discussion? Sure he has a good arm, but the dudes decision making seems to be terrible. I would put him at least in therunning right now.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Why isn't Jay Cutler in this discussion? Sure he has a good arm, but the dudes decision making seems to be terrible. I would put him at least in the running right now.

No.

Why isn't Jay Cutler in this discussion? Sure he has a good arm, but the dudes decision making seems to be terrible. I would put him at least in the running right now.

JaMarcus takes all the votes. 2 tds all years and like 10+ ints

Is anyone seriously convinced that JaMarcus is NOT the worst quarterback? You put someone like Gradkowski in and suddenly the Raiders are competitive.

You start JaMarcus, and they fall apart. The situations are not unrelated.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

I agree that Jabustus is taking in all the votes, but Cutler is definatly playing like a bottom tier QB this year. Funny since the Bears gave upso much to get him.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

I agree that Jabustus is taking in all the votes, but Cutler is definatly playing like a bottom tier QB this year. Funny since the Bears gave up so much to get him.

Son, dude is not the worst QB in the league. Yes he's been playing like !$%! but he has to do almost everything for this team. Cutler is always playingfrom behind because his defense sucks. He hasn't had a running game or an offensive line that can block for him this entire season. A good percentage ofhis picks can be attributed to receivers quitting on plays. The redzone turnovers are absolutely inexcusable but regardless dude gets so much !$%! it'sridiculous. The only thing people look at is his interceptions, but it's much more to football than that. He's proven he's a solid QB and whenhe's had time this season he's been lethal. But that never happens. People calling him a bust already are stupid. He's 26, plays on an all-aroundterrible team, and has no help period. It's the first year, we've got plenty more to go. Look at Flacco and Ryan struggling right now. I know thismight be kinda mind blowing to you, but QBs have terrible years from time to time. Expectations were sky high, but I mean that's the fans' fault. Iknew after the first 3 games we weren't that good...but anyway, dude is not the worst QB in the league.

It has too be between these 2
jake-delhomme.jpg

russell.jpg

True Story: A 40 year old man told me at the bar while watching the skins/raiders game "look at the difference bruce gradkowski makes" after jamarcusentered the game. when has anyone ever said that before about bruce freakin gradkowski. the ******** average d made jamarcus look terrrrrrrible. he is theworst. how can this even be a discussion. the evidence is overwhelming.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

It has to be JaMarcus. At least Delhomme used to be decent at one point.

I put Delhomme there with JaMarcus because he has a great running game and a star reciever. He's basically killing the team. JaMarcus plays for the Raidershe doesnt have great weapons plus he's probably never been taught right with the Raiders organzation.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I put Delhomme there with JaMarcus because he has a great running game and a star reciever. He's basically killing the team. JaMarcus plays for the Raiders he doesnt have great weapons plus he's probably never been taught right with the Raiders organzation.
Frankly, he came into the organization no different. We drafted a lazy, indifferent slob.

Jamarcus is by FAR, the worst QB in the NFL..... if you have seen the differance between him startin and him bein benched, your blind...

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I put Delhomme there with JaMarcus because he has a great running game and a star reciever. He's basically killing the team. JaMarcus plays for the Raiders he doesnt have great weapons plus he's probably never been taught right with the Raiders organzation.
Frankly, he came into the organization no different. We drafted a lazy, indifferent slob.

What I'm saying if he got drafted by a good organization such as the Dolphins, maybe he might of been decent, I dont know.

I actually kinda feel you MF....My opinion is that Russell is by far the worst. But I can see where you are coming from. The Raiders suck in general, so himbeing horrible is just part of why the team sucks. The Panthers however, are a good team, but Delhomme is making them awful. I see where you are coming from.But I still think that Delhomme > Russell (even if its not by that much)

What I'm saying if he got drafted by a good organization such as the Dolphins, maybe he might of been decent, I dont know.
we know you don't know, with that being said...JaMarcus is easily the worst quarterback in the NFL.

/thread

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

we know you don't know, with that being said...JaMarcus is easily the worst quarterback in the NFL.

/thread

Yeah you know for sure. I guess youre posting on Niketalk in between your personnel meetings for a winning NFL team.
indifferent.gif

JaMarcus sucks but I'm saying Delhomme sucks too he's easily cost them 3-4 games this season and the Panthers are a legit playoff caliber team, theRaiders arent even if you put Peyton Manning on the Raiders.

/thread
Pretty much.

DelHomme led (not carried) the Panthers to 12-4 record and clinched the division in '08....

/thread

Yeah you know for sure. I guess youre posting on Niketalk in between your personnel meetings for a winning NFL team.
indifferent.gif

JaMarcus sucks but I'm saying Delhomme sucks too he's easily cost them 3-4 games this season and the Panthers are a legit playoff caliber team, the Raiders arent even if you put Peyton Manning on the Raiders.
Gawd you're such an idiot
laugh.gif

Yes Delhomme may suck too but at least he took his team to the super bowl and had a couple of good seasons.

JaMarcus on the other hand hasn't done anything at all other than get fat.

The Title of the thread is "Battle for the worst quarterback in the NFL"...notback's...and JaMarcus clearly wins that title in my eyes and many others.

How did this thread get to 12 pages?

JaMarcus Russell is the UNDISPUTED worst starting QB in the NFL. Hands down. No one comes close to being as bad a starting QB as this guy.

2 TDs 10 INTs, 47.7 QB rating, 48% completion, 5 fumL, 30 sacks, 194 Yards lost in 10 games in his second season as a starter.

Still not convinced that Russell is a bum?

Ryan Leaf, who is regarded as one of the biggest busts in NFL history, put up these numbers in his 2nd season as a starter for the Chargers...

11 TDs 18 INTs, 56.2 QB rating, 50% completion, 6 fumL, 31 sacks, 155 Yards lost in 11 games as a starter.

Russell has to go down as perhaps the biggest QB bust in NFL history.

/thread

indifferent.gif

JaMarcus sucks but I'm saying Delhomme sucks too he's easily cost them 3-4 games this season and the Panthers are a legit playoff caliber team, the Raiders arent even if you put Peyton Manning on the Raiders.
Gawd you're such an idiot
laugh.gif

Yes Delhomme may suck too but at least he took his team to the super bowl and had a couple of good seasons.

JaMarcus on the other hand hasn't done anything at all other than get fat.

The Title of the thread is "Battle for the worst quarterback in the NFL"...not back's...and JaMarcus clearly wins that title in my eyes and many others.

Its a tie in my eyes. I think JaMarcus rating is like a 50 and Delhomme is 59. Delhomme has a star reciever and 2 stud runningbacks.

And to the argument that Delhomme has took his team to the Super Bowl.

http://popup.lala.com/popup/432627052145842316

Back
Top Bottom