Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

My plan in fantasy is to pick whatever defense Jamarcus is going against.

He got me 10 fantasy points today.

picked up the broncos D in free agency a couple days ago just for this game. 16 points
pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]WK[/td] [td] OPP[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]I/FR[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 1[/td] [td] @Cin[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2 / 0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2[/td] [td] Cle[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 3[/td] [td] @Oak[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2 / 1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]20[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Actually he got me 20
pimp.gif

I'm a little skeptical about the picking up the Texans next week but hey its Jamarcus Russell.

[table]
[tr][th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Att[/th] [th=""]Comp[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Comp %[/th] [th=""]Yds/Att[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]TD%[/th] [th=""]INT[/th] [th=""]INT%[/th] [th=""]Long[/th] [th=""]Sck[/th] [th=""]Sack/Lost[/th] [th=""]Rating[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]JaMarcus Russell[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]378[/td] [td]41.3[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]39.8[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[table]
[tr][th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Att[/th] [th=""]Comp[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Comp %[/th] [th=""]Yds/Att[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]TD%[/th] [th=""]INT[/th] [th=""]INT%[/th] [th=""]Long[/th] [th=""]Sck[/th] [th=""]Sack/Lost[/th] [th=""]Rating[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]JaMarcus Russell[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]378[/td] [td]41.3[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]39.8[/td] [/tr][/table]

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[table]
HandsDownBox.jpg

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
some NTer's are quick to call someone a BUST or Worst QB..

It's basically JaMarcus 2nd season as a starter ...dude gonna be arite ...he accuracy need work ..we all know that, but he already proving something right ....he has ice water in his veins when its crunch time ....i say give the man a year or two, before u label him a bust ....or anyone in the NFL...
happy.gif

It's not that it's technically his 2nd season. It's the fact that he's shown hardly any improvement.
He has zero work ethic. He came into camp overweight and out of shape. The only reason he looks like he has"ice water in his veins" is because he couldn't give 2 @@+%$ about the outcome of the game.

IMO that is sad as hell.
smh.gif
I dont care who he plays for but that is unacceptable.
a qb needs to be a competitor.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
some NTer's are quick to call someone a BUST or Worst QB..

It's basically JaMarcus 2nd season as a starter ...dude gonna be arite ...he accuracy need work ..we all know that, but he already proving something right ....he has ice water in his veins when its crunch time ....i say give the man a year or two, before u label him a bust ....or anyone in the NFL...
happy.gif

It's not that it's technically his 2nd season. It's the fact that he's shown hardly any improvement.
He has zero work ethic. He came into camp overweight and out of shape. The only reason he looks like he has"ice water in his veins" is because he couldn't give 2 @@+%$ about the outcome of the game.

IMO that is sad as hell.
smh.gif
I dont care who he plays for but that is unacceptable.
a qb needs to be a competitor.
sick.gif
not to mention he's a !!@##%% idiot. dude knows like 1/5th of the raiders playbook. i heard an analyst say they dumb down the offense forhim.

they dumb down the offense... for the quarterback...

Russell is killing my fantasy team. Teams just put 8 in the box and McFadden can't do a thing.

Jamarcus is my favorite qb to laugh it. His passing is literally laugh out loud funny.

I don't know who is the worst QB, but Russel's footwork is terrible. Dude can't make a 3 step drop to save his life

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

[table][tr][td]Oakland Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]RATING[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Russell[/td] [td]12/21[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]22.6[/td] [/tr][/table]

i was tempted to say Brady Quinn, but this changed my mind in a hurry

in his defense that 2nd INT was just as much smitty's fault but this man is pure garbage regardless.
laugh.gif
@ his reactions after every poor decision, throwing his arms around indisbelief like there was no way that INT was about to happen

This is actually going to be a tight battle for the remainder of the season
laugh.gif

man neither pick was on delholme ... maybe the moose one but at least he should try for it ...

i still say russell ...

Jake Delhomme is bad. But there's no way in he.ll you can convince me that he's as bad as JaMarcus Russell.

[table][tr][td]Oakland Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]RATING[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Russell[/td] [td]12/33[/td] [td]128[/td] [td]3.9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]48.5[/td] [/tr][/table]

WHOLEHEARTEDLY ... if we had jamarcus, at least going into this season there would be the slightest chance that maybe somehow some way he could get better ...but no, we are stuck with a turnover prone, flake ... an absolute bum ...

there isnt anyone in the league i wouldnt take over romo ... in both the games we lost all we needed was a qb to take the check downs and not turn the ballover ... if jon kitna is starting at qb we are 4-0 ... right now, the best thing for us would be if romo somehow got hit by a bus and broke very bone in hisbody ... i would gladly trade him for brady quinn ... the same brady quinn who we had a chance to draft, who felt right into our lap, and we traded down forwhatever #!$*!$# reason ...

jason campbell > jamarcus russel > tony romo ...

Back
Top Bottom