Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Can't seem to even join a single match on PC tonight. All servers are full. smh.
30t6p3b.gif
Just do quick match, I get in one every time, no problems.. when I first played though I tried the server browser
30t6p3b.gif
games fill up quick

used the Server Browser anyway and just joined a match in the Netherlands. Lag is bearable.
laugh.gif

Being knifed in this game is just
sick.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]had a decent run last night but no team support. Work and Coaching will be filling most of my day.... can't wait to get home. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy.[/color]

add me on PS3: supremeSTILL

Played last night, and it's dope. Hard to see enemies at first but got used to it. Felt like I was really on a battlefield (corny I know) how the game plays out.

Yeah, I killed a few teammates running around the same corner as me and my natural reaction is to just shoot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Played last night, and it's dope. Hard to see enemies at first but got used to it. Felt like I was really on a battlefield (corny I know) how the game plays out.
Damn... My bad g.. i had ur FR sitting on my PSN for the longest... I just never knew if it was NT or not .. ill add u bruh..

The knife is
pimp.gif
 But i HATE getting knifed .. When i hear someone taking out their knife (That lil equipping knife sound).. I get so paranoid... I start running away and doin 180 jumps to make sure its not an enemy.. Caught dudes slippin thinkin it was sweet fior the knife
laugh.gif

Finally got to play both the PS3 and PC versions of the Beta tonight. Playing on the PS3 felt underwhelming when I switched over to the PC (graphics-wise). It was slightly better than BC2, but the PC version of the game is lightyears ahead of the PS3 version.
tired.gif
Not bad for 6-year old hardware. I found the PC version much more buggy than the PS3 version.

The PS3 controls are much more intuitive for me (for now), especially with the DS3 vibrating when you fire a weapon. Adds a sense of immersion the PC doesn't have (albeit the 10x better graphics. lol). If the PC had a vibrating mouse...
laugh.gif
With that said, I need a better mouse and keyboard over the cheapo input devices that I have.

So far, let's just say I'm thankful I built a PC rig.
smokin.gif
It's gonna be hard distributing the time between both platforms by the time October 25th rolls around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Damn... My bad g.. i had ur FR sitting on my PSN for the longest... I just never knew if it was NT or not .. ill add u bruh..

The knife is
pimp.gif
 But i HATE getting knifed .. When i hear someone taking out their knife (That lil equipping knife sound).. I get so paranoid... I start running away and doin 180 jumps to make sure its not an enemy.. Caught dudes slippin thinkin it was sweet fior the knife
laugh.gif

same here. getting knifed in BF3 is worse because you suddenly get yanked back out of nowhere and actually see him knifing you.
eek.gif
 Really different from CoD and other previous shooters. Anybody found out how to successfully counter the knife in either/both PC and PS3?
nerd.gif

Kill him before he knifes you
laugh.gif

and I can add ps3 and xbox players to my friends on battlelog, that's tight.. can't play but can look at yall stats and shieet
pimp.gif

Of course! But that's not what I meant.
laugh.gif

They said you can counter the knife attack now and knife your opponent back.
nerd.gif

EDIT: Seems you can't... at least for the Beta. 

zh1nto:

You have more then 1 knife animation, from behind, on the ground and you can NOT counter the knife attack.

It's all good fam.  I had you on my old name (Can-I-Live_)   

I'm sick of this ++@! man... Where are the cars and planes... Are they gonna release a map with those for the beta soon? I need to do some drive-bys and fly-bys...

The knife is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
love the knifing system on this compared to cod

Battlefield is all about team work, team play, but if your team is @#**$$* trash, you WILL LOSE. I'm tired of this uneven team crap, every game I play I'm the highest rank (13), next highest is 4 or 5, but the other team is STACKED. Dudes are 20, 15, 16, 12, 11, 14, +%$ DICE?!

I really don't care about having the most kills in a game like BF, since its about team work and you want the W, so going 25 and 11 or 22 and 9 is great but now with a %%%%%+% L. I just wasted 20 mins of my life and copped an L in return.

When you try to leave your team/squad it tells you "if you leave the game will be unbalanced", $+#+$+!$#*!@ the game was unbalanced at the start of the match, %#*+ you! Fix your matchmaking. This is the same %#*+$%#% that happen in BF:BC2, match making was completely LOPSIDED.

Spotting is much easier on the PS3 controller than it is on the Xbox because of the button layout.

Back
Top Bottom