Bay Area Goonies (Don't Get Your Treasure Snatched)

i remember back in like 04 when pink was the color of choice for thugs. i was in the sf shopping center and these 5 dudes walked up to this kid in footlocker and told him when he leaves the mall they getting him for all his stuff.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

yeah, i heard about them 5 goons in pink. those hardcore thugz don't play!

Queer%20Eye%20for%20the%20Straight%20Guy.jpg
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I was waiting for the 51 bus several days ago by 11th and Broadway around 11 pm when 72 bus pulled over. There was this hyphy female teenager who was all alone giving me the finger for no reason at all. When the doors opened she stood by the door and yelled punk @#%$ @#%$ at me. I just ignored her then when she didn't stop, the driver told her to get off the bus. She sat her stupid @#%$ down and continued giving me the finger. I swear if I was in the same bus, I would've slapped the @#%$ out of her. Stupid teenagers.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED JULY 8, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

yea random punks are just ruining the east bay. i lived in sf and sb most of my life and now i live in berkeley now and they are just every where. i get mean mugged everywhere. i get people who tell me to give em money. i stare at them and ask them what they are doing with their lives. really who gives out free money. and whats up with those goons rubbing against me? geez i dont dress well and i wear beaters everywhere. i wear a 9 or a 8.5 not many people fit in it anyways. these dudes need to get a job and stop watchin the fakes goons on tv. real thugs make money fake ones wishes they had money. they are basically failures in life.

^^
HAHA kingcrux31 got punked by a teenager!!!!!
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
I was waiting for the 51 bus several days ago by 11th and Broadway around 11 pm when 72 bus pulled over. There was this hyphy female teenager who was all alone giving me the finger for no reason at all. When the doors opened she stood by the door and yelled punk at me. I just ignored her then when she didn't stop, the driver told her to get off the bus. She sat her stupid down and continued giving me the finger. I swear if I was in the same bus, I would've slapped the out of her. Stupid teenagers.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
FOR SALE: UN-COCOA & BROWN SNAKESKIN sz 12, DUNK HI EURO & SBs sz 13, MIL IV sz 13 DS, BLK/RED XII sz 12
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessageRange?topicID=14201.topic

I had a run in with some Cambodian fools in El Cerrito and the Pacific East shopping area. It was like 2 in the morning after a club and I am with a small group (2 guys in cluding me and like 5 other girls I knew). We're eating and these like Cambodian guys come up to eat and the people at Dai Mo are like "naw...the kitchen is closed already". So they start acting all dumb and started to make fun of the asian guys accents and started singing "Party like a rock star" in front of everyone there. And even as we're eating, I see them getting all hyphy and blasting music, jumping on their cars like monkeys and @#%$......

Anyway, long story short...my group leaves and these Camodes eye the girls we're with and start saying some stuff. I am drunk and tired and none of those girls are really close friends except one. Then one of the Cambodians called one of the chicks I am with "Blacky" (cause she's...Black) and she goes off saying all types of stuff. Then other girls start going at them and me and my friend are just walking to the car. So of course like the smallest little rat out of the group of guys gets all stir crazy and just wilds out and starts saying "Ya'll talking @#%$! We're strapped!" So of course being the men that they are, all 12 of them leave the girls and come up to me and my firend, yelling at us for saying @#%$ and asked if we wanted funk. The whole time, my friend and I haven't said a word.

So @#%$ breaks out and people are getting all crazy. I am mellow and just tell dude I never said a word but the only thing he kept saying was "Talking @#%$?" I get in the car with my friend and proceed to get out cause they said they wanted to shoot us and they're hitting my friend's ride with their fists and @#%$. I would have been more of a gentlmen t the girls but I didn't want to get my @#%$ whooped over people I didn't know, especially get killed over something so dumb.

But yeah, Cambods don't play by the rules. You see them in packs, they're going to start acting all wild.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

yea...i'm used to this kinda stuff. Union City heads know about UCV (Union City Vietnamese). These cats tatted up...fob as hell and walk around carrying machetes in their trunks and pockets.

i was at a party and dude was drunk as hell and went up to me and held a machete to my throat for fun. i knew the dude and dude knew me but them dudes don't play. kinda stupid if you ask me.

havn't been robbed yet though...

Fongstarr straight dipped on those girls :lol:
laugh.gif
"PEACE"

ANYWAYS yeah those cambodian, laotian, and hmong gangsters are wannabes but they usually are stupid enough to pull @#%$ like this and pack heat so watch out......

^^^^^^Haha...I know. I am not even one to punk out (even though I am a frail lil' buck-45 type dude) but I just met those girls that night and it was like one of those friend of a friend of a friend type deals. I wasn't even really mad at them cambodians too.....the girls are all saying stuff like "ya'll are some dirty lil' camodian pieces of @#%$!.....go back to your poor as$ @#%$ land!" And I am like :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Quote:
ANYWAYS yeah those cambodian, laotian, and hmong gangsters are wannabes but they usually are stupid enough to pull like this and pack heat so watch out......

how are they wannabes? cambodians and laos people in richmond and oakland dont play.

^
Yea theyre most likely the fobs who were born in their homeland and recently moved here to the states. They dont care about too much and when they get here they grow up with the wrong attitude to show that they arent punks. Its not justs cambo and laos in the rich and oakland, i think its from everywhere, and like i said earlier its usually the migrants.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
where i got robbed. well not me the person i was with. i didnt have anything on me....and by that stroy sounds like the same kids...i bet
Team Negrodamus
teamdecepticon
T R A

Quote:
^^^ I would've just slapped the girls and said ", stop trying to get us killed!"
:rofl:
roll.gif
i know huh

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, is Cambodia the place where young kids carry machine guns and machetes? Like that's kind of a norm there? Kind of like South Africa......
:lol:
laugh.gif
noooo...haha not like that at all
hella dope

no joke thats why i carry a little knife when i go some where im not familiar with or if i know imma be walking around
like just right now came from a party i only knew like 10 people there out of like 50 had that knife on me
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

where do these Cambodians you speak of stay at? im in East Oakland and i never see em but this isnt the first time ive heard stories bout some wild Asian types
TEAM RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Back
Top Bottom