Bay Area Goonies (Don't Get Your Treasure Snatched)

Quote:
^^ flash u in a fraternity? or u just hang out there?

not in any frat, but I go to their parties sometimes. might rush ATO in the fall, there's a new chpt springing up, and I know the guys running it
turn the music up
turn me down

^^ cool

um yea dudes need to stop trying to ask my size i live in rohnert park ca whitest hickest town out there (i go to sonoma state and im down in berk when im not in school) these dudes be asking way to much about my shoes

where did u get it?
did you make em?(im asian those ignorant mother#$$#)$#)
did you steal em?
will you give em to me if i become your friend? ( do i look like i want to be friends with your hick ***)

also i hate the dudes who think their all about the shoes talk mad **** about my shoes wearing some reebok classics :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

^^ my boy was telln me a story like that, where some goon asked aobut his size,

goon: what sz yo kicks ?!
my boy : yo size n* * punches the goon and runs
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

^ every time they ask me for my size i always say a size smaller than mine so far it has worked
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

lol nobody ask for my shoe size.. I guess I have no heat :\
ohwell.gif
well CT has been safe for so long. Their isn't any trouble from what I seen and heard. But the other hoods isn't safe for me to walk in.

and like i said earlier its usually the migrants.
Thats definitely not true anymore. Trust me. The Laos and Khmai out there are ruthless with them ak's and such. Cant say much about theHmong. They are all over sac but they seem to just mess with other Hmongs.

Yeah this sounds so crazy to me what young dudes gotta go thru. Luckily I guess I'm black and grew up where i grew up so I never had to deal with that. Iwould just say to some dudes be careful and know the jays ain't worth ur life no matter how much heat they are. Dudes don't even fight anymore, toomuch weed, pills, and syrup goin thru their system mixed with the fact that they ain't got much and it ain't like Oakland is the land of opportunity.

My homie was with his girl a couple of days ago when a car rolled up and shot at him. They hit his girl in the head and got him in the arm. RIP to her.
tired.gif

M.JAIR

-What were the circumstances of ur boys incident? Where'd this happen? . . RIP to ur boys gurl , on the real...
++## like this gota stop

Originally Posted by NAYDie23

M.JAIR

-What were the circumstances of ur boys incident? Where'd this happen? . . RIP to ur boys gurl , on the real...
++## like this gota stop

it happen in Fremont.

Real talk, I still think about my cousin RIP everyday, he got hit up in a drive by, from some goons that mistaked him for someone else back in 96.

Originally Posted by MJair

My homie was with his girl a couple of days ago when a car rolled up and shot at him. They hit his girl in the head and got him in the arm. RIP to her.
tired.gif

Any news reports on this?

^ her name was Sophia. Her boy was a drug dealer, and my homeboy was her friend.

MJair: your boy is crazy. I remember my boy told me that when they were in class, her phone had to be turned on and connected to him. He wanted to make sure heknew where she was and could hear everything around her.

RIP Sophia.

Originally Posted by tyeung53

^^ cool

um yea dudes need to stop trying to ask my size i live in rohnert park ca whitest hickest town out there (i go to sonoma state and im down in berk when im not in school) these dudes be asking way to much about my shoes

where did u get it?
did you make em?(im asian those ignorant mother#$$#)$#)
did you steal em?
will you give em to me if i become your friend? ( do i look like i want to be friends with your hick ***)

also i hate the dudes who think their all about the shoes talk mad%%$#* about my shoes wearing some reebok classics
smh.gif
"> get on some heat or something before running your mouths.

Damn, I might be moving there soon too. And describing from you're saying, I might have to knock a few heads. BTW, you sure you don't mean rich andsnobby, because I always assumed hicks were poor and I saw a lot of nice houses over there. Anyways, either way it goes, I'm not going to be use to livingthere at all.
eyes.gif

^rohnert park is full of punks! if anyone asked what size i wear, i would say, "yur size punk!"

About the thing that happened in Fremont..I think I know some of her friends cuz I saw a facebook group that they joined. RIP
frown.gif

MJair: your boy is crazy. I remember my boy told me that when they were in class, her phone had to be turned on and connected to him. He wanted to make sure he knew where she was and could hear everything around her.

RIP Sophia.

cotdamn that's way OD.

found an article of it

Police ID victim of Fremont drive-by

Motive, suspect unknown; homicide was Fremont's fifth this year

By Ben Aguirre Jr., STAFF WRITER

Article Last Updated: 11/27/2007 10:23:17 AM PST

FREMONT - Police have identified Fremont resident Sophia Ngo as the 19-year-old woman who was fatally shot in the head late Saturday during a drive-by shooting in Mission San Jose that also wounded her boyfriend.
Detectives met with the victim's family Monday afternoon to better understand what Ngo and her boyfriend were doing on the night she was killed, but they have not released any other information about the city's fifth homicide of the year.

Ngo and her boyfriend, whose name has not been released, were shot late Saturday when they were driving on Durham Road near Interstate 680.

As they approached the freeway, a dark-colored Honda pulled up next to them and fired more than a half-dozen shots into the driver's side of the car. One bullet hit Ngo in the head, and another hit the driver in the arm.

Ngo's boyfriend then chased the assailants east on Durham Road and then south on Mission Boulevard to a different Interstate 680 onramp.

The male victim then drove Ngo to Kaiser Permanente hospital on Civic Center Drive, where police later noticed at least six bullet holes in the vehicle.

Both victims were transported by ambulance to Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley.

Doctors determined that Ngo had suffered brain damage from the bullet wound, and her parents later decided to take her off life support.

When questioned by police, the boyfriend said he did not know why his vehicle had been targeted.

Anyone with information

Advertisement

may call police at 510-690-6900.
Staff writer Ben Aguirre Jr. covers police and the courts for The Argus. He can be reached at 510-353-7011 or baguirre@bayareanewsgroup.com.

even in sunnyvale there be some goonies...i know a couple friends that got jumped by the sorenos(sp?) around the way. if u guys heard of washington park..yeah

Back
Top Bottom