Bay Area Goonies (Don't Get Your Treasure Snatched)

Quote:
had to stop listening to the hyphy music which started this whole with me hahaha and now i am 360 from where i was back then.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

dude i was walking to my car i pressed the alarm button and my driver side door opens. this dude comes up tries to open my passenger door and said " hey give me a ride to east oakland" i have no clue who this dude is. and when i stared at him he said " do it or ill kick your @#%$" i pressed the button to lock the doors (i never opened my door thank god) i walked away and told him im calling the cops. went to the corner store to call the security. dude gilman street in berkeley is going down hill. yes i work on gilman. this happened tonight. dude also said " hey what size u wear i want them jordans off your fee" (i walked a little faster) and i was wearing wheat xiii (beaters) honestly am i the only dude posting on this thread now? or is it just goons try to pick on me to snatch my stuff bc im short? so much haters on the blocks and i dont really wear heat either haha (well at least not to work haha).-tom

:lol:
laugh.gif

What kinda goons is around nowadays?

He told you he wanted your shoes and he didn't do nothing when you walked away?

I mean, I ain't done dirt in a long time, but if I told a guy I was gonna take his shoes, i'd at least take his shoes. :lol:
laugh.gif

^^co-sign with fong star if you got to tag something step correct. bad tags are just bad good ones are cool to see ( tagging is still wrong).

the dude looked at me and i was on the phone. i forgot to mention that. and i had the phone out when i was next to my car. and i still think this dude was the dude thats been doing it to alot of people in the neighborhood. funny thing is i heard this dude tried to run up on an old dude stick him up and the old dude mashed on him. also i think this dude was drunk. i dunno i still thank god he didnt try anything.

this think this dude is a joke and most of the these jokes need to stop trying to be hood and get a job :smh:
smh.gif

Haha foreel, I'm going to Gilman today, I'll see if I can find him for you. I'm applying for that Natural Food grocery on Gilman.

damn this is gettin be scared to go to the east bay...
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

up on frat row in berkeley they love to crash white kid parties. I got jumped by a couple guys one time, got punched, threw a punch, got grabbed, then I ran (yeah I ran, what). damn... better than gettin beat down
wanted: 2003 Garnett All Star Jersey... real bad

turn the music up
turn me down

I got chase in East Oakland like about last 2 years ago with my cuzzin ... i was around 38th and International trying to get back on the bart was kicking with my patna left to bart around 11:30 ... So then me and my cuzzin started walking down international then i seen 4 dude i kept walking . but then i was like cross the street once i cross then @#%$ 18 people was behind them and came outta nowhere they was like GET THEM FOOS...!!!!!!! so me and cuzzin ran fast . i just ran for my life got to bart station hop on and left.... i think that was the fastest i ever ran.... i was just gone.!!!! but yea around 18 heads........and i have some flints on my feet went home call my homeboi up and homeboi went thru to see if they was still there by they was gone
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Belinelli - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^ flash u in a fraternity? or u just hang out there? and yea people with the 20 heads are sad. i dont know why but i hate the 20 headed posse. because if one tries to punk you the others will punk that dude to do something. kinda sad how that happens.

Damn... This thread reminds me of a party I went to one time in South City. We had to park like two blocks away from the apartment complex. It was my boys birthday and there were hella people there.

Anyways, it's like 2something so I decide to cut out. Me and this girl start walking and about 8 ghetto hyphy filipino dudes walk behind us. After about half a block, they start trying to talk to the girl I was with but she wasn't having it. Then they start trying to talk to me asking me where I'm from. I tell them straight up I'm from the City. Then dudes are all like right on...yea...we went to Balboa...etc. All of a sudden dudes are like...Nah...were from Oakland. I was like....Ok. So we're about half a block away from my car and they are pretty much surrounding us right now. I wasn't trippin becuase I had some @#%$ with me in the trunk.

My girl get nervous so she called up my boy (he was still at the party), and put him on speakerphone. He was like...were about to come out and @#%$ dudes up. The guys realized I had hella pull at the party so they backed off. We got in the car and bounced. Worse comes to worse, I would have got it for a minute or so but then dudes would have got @#%$ up by everyone still at the party.

^^^ thats good to hear you didn't got hurt.
Im still young...almost 16 but I still get heads that are 18+ that trying to jump me. Their 18, have no job, broke @#%$ hell and tried to jack a youngin. If thats not sad then I don't know what is. I don't roll deep but I do know some people. I just try to avoid the hot spots and stay alive. Im glad to live where I live because Hunter's Point have it bad...really bad

you cats intrigued by all these goonies & treasure snatching stories should peep the current edition of SF Weekly (FREE independent newspaper available at those boxes on the streets) the feature story is on Raymond Chow aka Shrimpboy.....OG cats should already know who dude is, but interesting read nonetheless whether you know who dude was/is or not.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^^^^Heres the link. Crazy stuff. $30k a week from extortion at age 17 to driving a bulletproof mercedes. :wow:
eek.gif
CL, I know you know things, but youre prob not gonna say anything. :lol:
laugh.gif
www.sfweekly.com/2007-08-01/news/enter-the-dragon-head/1
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

^^^ good look on the link to the story for the rest of the folks.
but please don't put my name out there like that. some dudes might get things twisted and get the wrong idea, esp non-NTers lurking on the down low.

i'm an old cat and been around for a while, so i've seen and been around some stuff over the years tho.......just like most every OG Bay head. but i've always been legit. i never get wrapped up in other peeps' extra curricular biz. that ain't smart.......for a number of what should be fairly obvious reasons.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Is there still alot of protection racketeering going on in SF Chinatown ? I remember back then it was crazy. I use to know alot of hopsings and still talk to some alota guys still get money but not like they did back then.

Quote:
Is there still alot of protection racketeering going on in SF Chinatown ? I remember back then it was crazy. I use to know alot of hopsings and still talk to some alota guys still get money but not like they did back then.

THis reminds me of one time when I was walkign down from recon towards the water to get some mcdonalds. ON the same side of the street as recon (but several blocks down) these guys were going in this HUGE double door in the middle of a residential section. I got a glimpse in and it looked like a scene straight out of a movie of the stereotypical club office of a dealer or whatnot. I made sure to keep on about my business but that thing was INSANE inside.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's Shrimpboy?!?!

I heard alotta stuff about him, but damn. I met him a bunch of times through my Grandpa. I didn't know he had ties like that.

that whole article about HA JAI (Srimp Boy) is @#%$!!! he aint doing @#%$ to stop the gangs. he controls all of oakland chinatown and he is trying to take over SF Chinatown. and the reason he got out of jail is because he is a SNITCH.

Forget getting your treasure snatched, you better make sure you do not get your head blown off with the recent violent killing wave in the Bay.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

just some friendly advice to some of y'all......

be kinda careful what you put out there on the net, esp here on NT.
there are good guys and bad guys that roll thru not so infrequently.
you don't wanna catch the attention of either.

so im up in the north bay for school and this dude just came up to me at target and asked me "hey what would happen if i just ran up on u and took your shoes" i said "well i run a 4.9 40 and when i get you you will get beat up. he said "wanna bet?" just then his boys came and started talking mad $#it at me and i walked away. security asked me to leave when they were talking. smh :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom