Beanie Sigel Saved Kanye From A Chain Robbery

Jay basically didn't need Beans around to be no trigger man anymore cause that's basically what he was used for,same reason why 50 keep Yayo around.
Jay & Dame also kept Beans around to make money off him from the State Property **#*, basically made him the face of State prop and Beans ain't get a cent outta that
smh.gif
...If Beans was a smart guy, **#* like that would of never happened to him.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Jay basically didn't need Beans around to be no trigger man anymore cause that's basically what he was used for,same reason why 50 keep Yayo around.

id fight yayo before id fight 50...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

laugh.gif
True but anyone that had a problem with 50 would have to go thru Yayo first, and we all know Yayo wud of had no problem doing time for 50.

laugh.gif
True but anyone that had a problem with 50 would have to go thru Yayo first, and we all know Yayo wud of had no problem doing time for 50.
True just like Beans wouldn't have had a problem doing time or killing a +@!%@ for Jay.  Jay does everything about business and he don't really give a +@!* bout most of his relationships with people and maybe that's how you gain so much wealth but damn...how many %#$!%% you gonna leave behind. You don't gotta carry %#$!%% but at least be loyal to those loyal to you.

I thought it was clear as day that part of the reason Beans was a Roc artist was cuz he was the muscle in the streets for the Roc. Same thing goes for State Prop.

Beans shoulda let that s*** happen to give b***h a** kanye a reality check............

I seen kanye get run out the club in dago, he just got done performing and thought he was the s***, ordering bottles, hella chicks, till real n****z run up in the VIP, his security had to run him out the backdoor...............

scary a** n****, I bet he never performs in dago again

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

laugh.gif
True just like Beans wouldn't have had a problem doing time or killing a +@!%@ for Jay.  Jay does everything about business and he don't really give a +@!* bout most of his relationships with people and maybe that's how you gain so much wealth but damn...how many %#$!%% you gonna leave behind. You don't gotta carry %#$!%% but at least be loyal to those loyal to you.
What you talkin bout? Bleek is still one hit away.

Ya'll really buy too much into alot of this rap #%@$.

Beans wasn't about to catch no damn bodies for Jay-Z...get outta here. Stop believing what these _'s tell you.

You _'s done seen State Property one too many times.

Originally Posted by highlife32

Beans shoulda let that s*** happen to give b***h a** kanye a reality check............

I seen kanye get run out the club in dago, he just got done performing and thought he was the s***, ordering bottles, hella chicks, till real n****z run up in the VIP, his security had to run him out the backdoor...............

when are you gonna stop posting? you know you are lying out your god damn +%+...the last time 'Ye made a high profile appearance in a SAN DIEGO (not DAGO) club was in 05 at Stingaree...he's performed twice here since then...%#!@ you talkin bout...

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

laugh.gif
Don't worry, there is a special place in hell for Jay....The Eighth Circle: 1st Bolgia.
laugh.gif

*face palm* 

Now that's gangsta
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
your an idiot

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Ya'll really buy too much into alot of this rap #%@$.

Beans wasn't about to catch no damn bodies for Jay-Z...get outta here. Stop believing what these _'s tell you.

You _'s done seen State Property one too many times.

roll.gif

damn...you sound like king hater right now sheesh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

when are you gonna stop posting? you know you are lying out your god damn +%+...the last time 'Ye made a high profile appearance in a SAN DIEGO (not DAGO) club was in 05 at Stingaree...he's performed twice here since then...%#!@ you talkin bout...

LMAO @ this dude gettin all butt hurt from one of my posts.........

I seen that s*** happen with my own eyes, it was at 4th & B in 2006, kanye got outta DAGO with a quickness.

And FYI smarta**, unless your square a** lives in la jolla or PB, just about everybody who lives in SD calls it DAGO, u think im lying.......

dagosd.com

P.S..........get off my nuts

I seen that s*** happen with my own eyes, it was at 4th & B in 2006, kanye got outta DAGO with a quickness.

And FYI smarta**, just about everybody who lives in SD calls it DAGO, u think im lying.......

dagosd.com

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

And FYI smarta**, unless your square a** lives in la jolla or PB, just about everybody who lives in SD calls it DAGO, u think im lying.......

dagosd.com

Aren't you like 40? 

Originally Posted by haiti5

Jay basically didn't need Beans around to be no trigger man anymore cause that's basically what he was used for

LOL WUT ?

Not saying Beans killed or shot anyone for Jay but he was like the muscle in Rocafella. That's what I meant. He would of defended Jay no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom