Bear Grylls is insane... vol. "Guano Enema"

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Originally Posted by SPRVLN

Survivor Man is better.

qft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

There's no difference between this guys and the boys from Jack@$$. Don't get it twisted.

lol? #++@!%+ = dumb %+# white boys hurting themselves for money.

grylls has been trained by the SAS. grylls would murk the entire cast of #++@!%+.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Originally Posted by SPRVLN

Survivor Man is better.

qft

X10000000!!!!! Man V Wild is fake

i dont know if you watched the videos, but that definitely wasn't fake. the only reason people started claiming it's fake is because he stayed in ahotel once when it was too cold out and he didn't have a proper shelter and could've died. bear would kill the survivor man and wear his skin like acape

I can't get enough of his show , a few things might be staged but he still miles ahead of survivor man . Any thing Survivor does he can do and make it morefun to watch , hands down !

I enjoy watching both shows, both of these guys appreciated, though Grylls gives more laughs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

did yall not just see the episode when he captured that wild boar, tackled it, gutted it (im mad they only showed the blood and not the cut) and cooked it

I was like COT-DAMN dude is a beast. Like a non-fictional Chuck Norris

yea man dude is cold.

Survirorman and Man V.Wild are two completely diff shows... both with many unrealistic scenarios.

My gripe with Survivorman...he KNOWS he's going to get picked up in 7 days...whereas Bear doesn't.
My gripe with Bear... he does crap that most everyday people would and could never do, eg climb down a raging waterfall.

both are good TV though.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Anyone see the new episode tonight? My dude Bear broke out some crazy dive/spearfishing technique, caught a huge $%% fish and then proceeded to pop the eyeballs out and toss them in his mouth like they were M&M's. He didn't even bother to eat the rest.
laugh.gif

Which is why Les > Bear. Les wouldn't have wasted a perfectly good fish, killing it for basically no reason.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Survirorman and Man V.Wild are two completely diff shows... both with many unrealistic scenarios.

My gripe with Survivorman...he KNOWS he's going to get picked up in 7 days...whereas Bear doesn't.
My gripe with Bear... he does crap that most everyday people would and could never do, eg climb down a raging waterfall.

both are good TV though.
Precisely..!

Damn, you never mess with a wild boar!

Survivor Man has nothing on Bear.

THAT WATER WAS STRAIGHT UP NASTY

BET WILSON WOULD BE PROUD IF HE SAW THIS

AINT THAT RIGHT WILSON?

2qtbl3t.jpg

Survivor Man has no swag though
Bear made a North Face Jacket out of camel skin........and drank the water from its hump.

lovely lady hump.
check it out.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Bear made a North Face Jacket out of camel skin........and drank the water from its hump.

lovely lady hump.
check it out.

theres no water in a camel's hump, its all fat
grin.gif

Bear is definitely not a fake. Dude has a camera crew and help if he needs it because the point of this show is to show you how to survive certain extremesituations, and he shows you by going through it himself. Survivor man just camps out and waits to get picked up.

Originally Posted by ape

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

lovely lady hump.
check it out.

theres no water in a camel's hump, its all fat
grin.gif
oh yea you right I had to look back.he drank from around the stomach. he still made a tent out of the dead carcass though
pimp.gif

Man Vs Wild talk about how to survive. So obviously its staged because hes showing what to do IF it happens.

Back
Top Bottom