BECOMING A MOD

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

how about niketalker23???? Dude single-handedly brought down the whole music forum
laugh.gif

i still despies dude for that...

I have been asked numerous times, I politely decline.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

some of the mods are cool. like ant, s dubl, memphisboi ( i also heard meth is cool), but then u have the mods who u can tell get no respect in real life so they try to flex their muscle here on NT and they do u real "dirty."
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ the subliminal.

you gotta be dry/condescending with your posts as well...
Nah, Bastitch runs a course for that after you're recruited.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i think you have to post intelligently, and i think you cant have been banned or something... i think thats how it works on other forums..
hmmm.. so how did Crux become a mod?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

i always wondered like...how much time do you have to put into being a mod?

like if you work during the day can you do it?

I just never understood where people find the time to do it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

some of the mods are cool. like ant, s dubl, memphisboi ( i also heard meth is cool), but then u have the mods who u can tell get no respect in real life so they try to flex their muscle here on NT and they do u real "dirty."
nerd.gif
co-sign on that.

Originally Posted by ccb21040

we got a lot of mini-mods on NT....

I guess the "coolest" thing about being a mod/admin, is that you can post something as pointless as a "?" and that will be quoted beyond belief, with co-signs &
laugh.gif
/
roll.gif
qft. i swear if dirty or meth came in here and said "dogs eat doo doo" it would be followed by 100 of these:
laugh.gif
and comments like "dirty always comin thru" and "meth that line was classic". the d riding of the mods on NT is sickening

funny but true
laugh.gif

I really wanna know how JRose became a mod because if he wasn't he would on at least his 5th username

For the people that want to know...

They're not going to appoint another moderator until they feel the need to do so. Things have been running pretty smoothly on here for quite some time nowso I don't foresee anybody getting a promotion any time soon.

To be a moderator you gotta have no prior suspensions/bans or be clean for a considerable amount of time (years...not months or weeks). You need to have goodjudgement and not be power-hungry...and don't expect to be looked at for a staff position if you campaign for yourself, that's going to just push youfarther away from consideration (see RyanKMD
laugh.gif
). Also, if you're not a tenuredmember of NT you probably won't be considered. It's not discrimination...it's just that you haven't been here long enough to learn all theropes, in's-and-out's, etc.

Trust, if you're worthy, they'll notice. Don't PM them to say you're interested.....because they'll contact YOU if they're interested.

If you need to know anything else, this thread is pretty helpful. It's pretty old but everything said in there still stands I think:

What Are The Requirements For Becoming A Mod? (1,2)

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I really wanna know how JRose became a mod because if he wasn't he would on at least his 5th username

He does come under fire but dude constantly insults people. When you throw one back, he complains and threatens your SN.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Nah, Bastitch runs a course for that after you're recruited.

It's not condescension when you ARE better than everybody else.

how about niketalker23???? Dude single-handedly brought down the whole music forum
laugh.gif

smh.gif
dude took snitching to a WHOLE different level...

mods are cool except for JRose...if he was a regular member his racial remarks/rants would have him getting banned consistently

Back
Top Bottom