Beer Pong?

How many NT's play it and how serious do you take it?I myself love it play every weekend and will put up to 100 on a game.

How many NT's play it and how serious do you take it?I myself love it play every weekend and will put up to 100 on a game.

had a couple heated arguments over it
laugh.gif

Beer pong is serious business to me....no joke.
ohwell.gif
I don't like losing, and I rarely lose
pimp.gif
I was playing doubles with this cute girl I was tryna bag, and had to cut her off and change partners cause she was garbage.
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
I was playing doubles with this cute girl I was tryna bag, and had to cut her off and change partners cause she was garbage.
30t6p3b.gif

Lol heated argument are expected.Also i never ever ever ever reform, if my partner even suggests it he gets a major stale face

Lol heated argument are expected.Also i never ever ever ever reform, if my partner even suggests it he gets a major stale face

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

yup 
pimp.gif

Wait for the typical antisocial NTers to come in and talk about how they never play this/ how it's only for white people

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

yup 
pimp.gif

Wait for the typical antisocial NTers to come in and talk about how they never play this/ how it's only for white people

I'm just not a fan of sharing cups and it seems that everyone shares cups. I've seen some disgusting things in those cups.

I'm just not a fan of sharing cups and it seems that everyone shares cups. I've seen some disgusting things in those cups.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

We put water in our cups where im from and move them to the side. A side beer or some type of alcohol is a requirment to play tho,hate sober pongers
mad.gif

not about that life. beer pong is not a sport. some dudes around my area actually hold "practice" for it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

We put water in our cups where im from and move them to the side. A side beer or some type of alcohol is a requirment to play tho,hate sober pongers
mad.gif

not about that life. beer pong is not a sport. some dudes around my area actually hold "practice" for it
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom