Behind the scenes of Nelly's "Stepped on My J's" Video -Many unreleased shoes shown

Sorry, i dont know how to get the video in the topic...but it looks like they're trying to push the 6 Rings hard.

^^No problem g

The six rings don't look bad imo
glasses.gif

2many unreleased jays in this vid��
pimp.gif

those blk and green spizikes are ill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't expect anything less 4rm nellz bein that he iz in business with mj

{JD\}Tell Kobe jump over the car in these{JD\}
roll.gif

cool vid.....i can't mess with those six rings but i'm feeling those jumpman pro's that were behind JD when he was on the phone in the bus. JDcrazy tryna flex on Kobe......hyperdunks gonna be the shoe of the year
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i'm curious to know what they couldn't show on camera...
nerd.gif

wow ... alota heat! bred XIs my favourite shoe.
what is nelly wearing in the video?

I noticed a few things since i jus finished watchin the whole vid they had tha "A" car that was posted in the general forum in the nu whips on thestreet thread
nerd.gif

JD as mars blackmon
laugh.gif

and a Gentry Humphrey sighting

I seriously feel dumber by watching part of that video. Amazing, that they are actually proud of having exclusive colorways of already whack shoes like the sixrings, spizzikes, and fusions. I dont care how famous they are, show me some real heat, then Ill feel their joy and excitement. Not to mention their"exclusive" sneaks look like something one could by off sweetexclusivecoolsneakskicks.com for 49.99.

Gentry in a music video?

Lol- just waiting for the hatred to roll in...

That was a cool video .. for real ... guess is is safe to say I have a ringtone for the summer when this song comes out ... LOL

its funny how nelly went from an album like country grammar to writing songs about jordans. no offense but there is no comparison to the stuff he is puttingout now to his early stuff.

anyone have old pics of Nelly wearing Fake Jordan's?

"JD

if you still stuck in the Air Force 1 era you can turn this off right now"

& these fools are holding up Air Force 1's (fusions) in horrible colorways. I don't even think they realize that fusions are Air Force 1's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom