Behind the scenes of Nelly's "Stepped on My J's" Video -Many unreleased shoes shown

there's some heat at the 9:40 mark, but not impressed w/ the rest. cool vid and song though, JD looking like he's gaining Janet's"sympathy" weight.
smh.gif
lmao @ JD being mars!
roll.gif

why does nelly wear his hat like that? I thought only white boys did that..
whole thing is garbage. good for them. they have stuff that they think makes them worthwhile humans.

Maze- Gentry is at the very end...He is with JD when he's dressed like Mars Blackman...

Originally Posted by arff23

Maze- Gentry is at the very end...He is with JD when he's dressed like Mars Blackman...
Good looks.

MaZe

Some of yall aren't looking deep enough to see the heat.. I see:
-CDP XI's
-White/Red XIII Highs
-CDP V's with the #23 on the side
-White/Red XX3's
-Carmine VI's
-There's probably more CDP Retro's in there but it's blurry

I, along with mostly everybody in this thread, don't care about the non-Sig shoes though.

two things

1. Ciara has one big foot

2. 90% of the responses in here have been typical responses from sneaker heads or hype beasts who are either mad they cant get the shoe so they hate...or madbecause they're disgracing your culture...idk...maybe yall the ones who need to grow up...

Already seen this video a couple of days ago.

smh.gif
@ these dudes.....JD doesn't even know what he's talking about.
Song is whack and so is Nelly.

Ciara looks
pimp.gif

did nelly and JD all of sudden jump on the jordan bandwagon, or have they always like jordans? couse all of them are lame............except ciara, she can dow/e she want

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

Already seen this video a couple of days ago.

smh.gif
@ these dudes.....JD doesn't even know what he's talking about.
Song is whack and so is Nelly.

Ciara looks
pimp.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by crod6926

did nelly and JD all of sudden jump on the jordan bandwagon, or have they always like jordans? couse all of them are lame............except ciara, she can do w/e she want

Nelly has been on Jordans and Nikes in general since I can remember..........I remember I was watching VH1's FabulousLife Of, and they said he has like over 100g's worth of sneakers and this was way back in like '03-'04. They also said sometimes he justgives away shoes after only wearing them like one time.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Nelly = Wack
Song = Horrible
Shoes = No heat

you=hater

2. 90% of the responses in here have been typical responses from sneaker heads or hype beasts who are either mad they cant get the shoe so they hate...or mad because they're disgracing your culture...idk...maybe yall the ones who need to grow up...
co-sign...there is definitely heat in that vid so why are yall hating? and thats just the tour bus...imagine their closets

but if i were nelly i would at least try and get a check for promoting for nike and jordan

Originally Posted by Henri2310

its funny how nelly went from an album like country grammar to writing songs about jordans. no offense but there is no comparison to the stuff he is putting out now to his early stuff.
except that it's all bad?

Back
Top Bottom