Behind the scenes of Nelly's "Stepped on My J's" Video -Many unreleased shoes shown

annoying, they are really really proud that JB is giving them sneakers to promote...

edit: to be honest the "alt" spizikes were the only thing to arise interest.

Lot of stuff in that video, but not much to discuss.

Cats are going to be buying even more fake XI's until December after seeing JD and Ciara in the straight out of the box XI's.

smh freaking clowns..they think they soooo cool cuz they have some DMP's and Black n red XI's ..all them other shoes are ugly !!! hell
eyes.gif

"Air Force 1's" is a better song than this. I can just hear Jordan laughing with devilish grin now lol

anybody else notice on the bus when they were talking bout the chicks size zero

a dude stepped up behind her and she sized him and casually slided over . lmao

Just when it seemed like the hype was starting to die down...............they go ahead and do that.
smh.gif

Man this irritates me so much. I was hoping that all the hype was starting to die down. Now a corny Nelly song about Jordans? I wanna cop my shoes in peace,not with a bunch of kids who are buying because of this song.

eveything was good untill he called up Josh Smith why the H@%* do you call up him call up Joe Johnson but he jus made me pee and poopin my pants

Just the idea of Nelly and Jordan's is just nasty.

Air Force 1 was a cool idea way back when... Then he went reebok... and now he's swaying back towards Nike !?!?!...

.............................. no

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Just the idea of Nelly and Jordan's is just nasty.

Air Force 1 was a cool idea way back when... Then he went reebok... and now he's swaying back towards Nike !?!?!...

.............................. no

Nelly is a follower.....not a Pioneer in the game of hip-hop. That's why I like Kanye (minus cocky attitude) since he does his own thing.

Who else could hav pulled off those crazy $2.00 80's glasses AND look fresh doing it? U have gotta respect that, at least.

DUDE i hope all those shoes get released and not kept in tha JB CLOSET. ecept for those olympians they look like a team jordan

all of these shoes are hideous.

Is Nelly on steroids he a little too big.

The hottest thing on that video is JD shirt.

Oh and Gentry in a music video with JD like he down all of a sudden. He need to take hi *** somewhere with thta. wearing the ugly spizike's like theytight. All those shoes and we cant get regular retro's. We need a new change from Gentry like we need Bush out of office

Some of the shoes in the video were favorable, but as for the song Im on the fence. Ciara was fine as usual though.

wow that was terrible
i bet they're so mad that fat joe gets more exclusives and doesn't even have to make a song promoting JB
SMH so who do you think is a bigger hypebeast nelly or kanye?
my money is on nelly.
he was always trash and kanye sucks now too.(sorry if that offends anyone i'm just saying)

I love how JD say, "aint no one got his Jays" that he has on the bus. Ppl already got the Carmines (not hideous), IXs, XIVs, more from CDPs, etc.....Dude is such a crap-talking has been. He sounds like such an idiot, without any class. Best thing that has happened for him recently is marrying Janet. smh.

6 rings in black and ? on the bus are not that bad. Nelly's ones are a monstrosity. LOL @ dummy not knowing what they were til he talked to XXL. HA!

The pick of the litter are those Black/Florescent Green Spiz'ikes, which are poppin! I REALLY like em. Those are official in my book, and if released, Iwill try to scoop.

That video shows money can't buy you class...these grown men with millions of dollars idiots acting like high school kids n what not...

Only thing JD said that made any sense was when he called those ugly spizikes "disgusting"...to bad he thought he was complimenting them...
embarassed.gif

good to see those cdp 5's , and what is up with those white/red 13 highs??? Katrina Auction Samples????

The beat & Hook sounded dope...but wack as Nelly is the lyrics are probably lowest common denominator...
eyes.gif

SMH.....JD is making it sound like nobody owns the DMP XI's and the black/red XI'S.Hmmm let me go to my room and see... yea I got both of those shoes,and just about 70% of niketalk aswell.
laugh.gif
Those spizikes and fushions arehorrible.
sick.gif
Also JD saying that air force 1's are played out whenthere's a combo of air force1's with air jordan 5's.
indifferent.gif
Ohh I guess gentry changed to his hiphop gear and is ready to 2 step.
roll.gif

It was funny how he didn't know the name of the six rings, people in high school even know about those.

its funny how nelly went from an album like country grammar to writing songs about jordans. no offense but there is no comparison to the stuff he is putting out now to his early stuff.
Truth.

Back
Top Bottom