Being a Muslim woman :updated with shocking pics

sick.gif

bunch of pedos

dam... this is what its come to.. just people posting up emails of garbage and falling prey to the bs? yall need to read more or something because if you believed that email and automatically labeled muslim woman  you have no idea about life my dude. Go do some research because every single thing written in that email is wrong, just propaganda against the must beautiful laws created for humans to abide by. But good job at spreading ignorance and hypocrisy my dude.

dam... this is what its come to.. just people posting up emails of garbage and falling prey to the bs? yall need to read more or something because if you believed that email and automatically labeled muslim woman  you have no idea about life my dude. Go do some research because every single thing written in that email is wrong, just propaganda against the must beautiful laws created for humans to abide by. But good job at spreading ignorance and hypocrisy my dude.

Most of the stuff in that article is not true, do some research before you believe everything you read in an email. 

Most of the stuff in that article is not true, do some research before you believe everything you read in an email. 

Back
Top Bottom