being black/black people appreciation post

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Since the white people appreciation thread was locked, this should be locked too amirite?

wrong this is a srs topic.....that was a copycat from a troll, which is a direct violation of nt's rules of conduct, in an attempt to make mockery of us showing genuine pride of black people

But as you can see, this so called "srs" topic isn't doing the community of NT any good.  If anything it's creating arguments and hatred.

That white apprectiation thread showed how topics such as this shouldn't be made.
You are entitled to your opinion, now $##*.
People come in here claiming these threads always lead to bad things, maybe because all you cats come in here talking about them.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

wrong this is a srs topic.....that was a copycat from a troll, which is a direct violation of nt's rules of conduct, in an attempt to make mockery of us showing genuine pride of black people

But as you can see, this so called "srs" topic isn't doing the community of NT any good.  If anything it's creating arguments and hatred.

That white apprectiation thread showed how topics such as this shouldn't be made.
People come in here claiming these threads always lead to bad things, maybe because all you cats come in here talking about them.

I didn't say 1 negative thing in this thread. Now !#$$.

O rly?
And the white appreciation thread was lame, if you can't find the difference between that and the big booty threads than idk what to tell you.

O rly?
And the white appreciation thread was lame, if you can't find the difference between that and the big booty threads than idk what to tell you.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Since the white people appreciation thread was locked, this should be locked too amirite?
Yeah, it kinda reminds me of when me and my boy John yelled "Black Power!!!!!" and than my boy James followed it up by yelling "White Power!!!!" and everyone kinda froze and gave him a long look.

Black Power has a tone of Black Pride.

White Power has a tone of racism.
The N-word is the tone of racism too, but I guess that's excused since we use it though right.
He didn't mean any harm, so I still don't knock him for it at all. It was just hilarious.

Yeah, it kinda reminds me of when me and my boy John yelled "Black Power!!!!!" and than my boy James followed it up by yelling "White Power!!!!" and everyone kinda froze and gave him a long look.

The N-word is the tone of racism too, but I guess that's excused since we use it though right.
He didn't mean any harm, so I still don't knock him for it at all. It was just hilarious.

did everyone that froze know him as well as you and could they distinguish his intent?

did everyone that froze know him as well as you and could they distinguish his intent?

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by got shoes

White men own black men. Sorry but it's still a white men country

eyes.gif
that has nothing to do WITH being black though
Being black relate to more negative stereotype than positive
indifferent.gif
 thanks for the enlightenment broseph.

Originally Posted by got shoes

White men own black men. Sorry but it's still a white men country

eyes.gif
that has nothing to do WITH being black though
Being black relate to more negative stereotype than positive
indifferent.gif
 thanks for the enlightenment broseph.

Ok OP you see someone come into your thread talking trash, do you have anything insightful to say? Any logical defense? Nope..All you can say is the stereotypical "We got big penises" ignorant things, which shows your intelligence and hence why I can't respect this thread. If you want to make a black person appreciation thread, maybe next time you should go about it more mature and correct.  

Ok OP you see someone come into your thread talking trash, do you have anything insightful to say? Any logical defense? Nope..All you can say is the stereotypical "We got big penises" ignorant things, which shows your intelligence and hence why I can't respect this thread. If you want to make a black person appreciation thread, maybe next time you should go about it more mature and correct.  

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

noted, ill be sure to consult w/ you first next time
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

noted, ill be sure to consult w/ you first next time
eyes.gif

Inb4 someone COUNTER-trolls OP and posts a page full of WSHH videos
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

being around to witness Obama take office, epic
pimp.gif
but half white so is that a half win bros?

Inb4 someone COUNTER-trolls OP and posts a page full of WSHH videos
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

being around to witness Obama take office, epic
pimp.gif
but half white so is that a half win bros?

Half/black irish over here.  I dunno what that makes me but I can get away with a lot being part of two races.  

Half/black irish over here.  I dunno what that makes me but I can get away with a lot being part of two races.  

Some knew him and some didn't. We were at a party playing beer pong. I think everyone knew he was just celebrating along with us but was shocked that he said that.
laugh.gif

Some knew him and some didn't. We were at a party playing beer pong. I think everyone knew he was just celebrating along with us but was shocked that he said that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom