Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

roll.gif

Like I said earlier..

You're just ugly
Who are you to call another man ugly Julio
ev82u9.jpg

Damn.
eek.gif

It's amazing how this thread just starts up again so suddenly. The thing is I have STRICT parents, so in high school, I was not allowed to go to dances,not even the prom or anything like that. And I had no life outside of the books and whatnot, so I didn't get that normal teenager experience. I'm justtrying to get used to the freedom I have in college to explore and I'm working on going outside my comfort zone for the future. Thanks for the feedbackeveryone

Yup...that is the biggest thing. The knowing what to do with freedom after living at home so long with rents telling you your too young to date/having to hideany problems/questions you have about girls etc. Biggest thing I've learned is you simply have to expose yourself to as many many many girls as possible.This means go to classes, go to study groups, go to clubs, go to everything and then you will have to meet these girls. When you have a few sets of girls it isa lot easier than trying to just randomly go talk to girls.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

b/c they can tell when you want just another notch on your belt, perhaps?

nah, indian girls ain't up on game like that. i think its just racism, straight up... how can they come to america and not expect to get americanized? c'mon now, Obama's the president. it's okay to smash a black dude now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what i wanna know is why i can't smash indian women.

i'm a black dude, 6'4", and i come off like a non-threatening negro.

i've been through most of the other ethnicities, including asian girls, but i still can't get that indian notch on my belt.

answer that for me.
b/c they can tell when you want just another notch on your belt, perhaps?

nah, indian girls ain't up on game like that. i think its just racism, straight up... how can they come to america and not expect to get americanized?c'mon now, Obama's the president. it's okay to smash a black dude now.

im black and my girl for a year now is indian, her parents don't care for it but she admitted to me that she like telling her girl relatives she's dating a black man 
tired.gif
wink.gif

Indian's one of the only races I haven't gotten with but I'm not really in a rush
ohwell.gif

But yea OP my Indian friends bag girls all the time, it's you fam.

Back
Top Bottom