Being Indian

i don't know your definition of "fresh" but maybe the way you dress is the problem. i know this one indian guy who wears jordan's, slightlybaggier jeans, urban brands, etc.. He isn't smashing because as sad as it is.. it just doesn't look right, it looks too forced..and I can say thisbecause I'm half indian (my dad is from Madras).

IF all else fails.. theres always arranged marriages..

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

I'm Indian and have been in a relationship with a white girl for almost a year and a half. Stop worrying about how "fresh" you dress and actually try doing other things that matter to women, like being funny and charming.

Photographic evidence:
24924859.jpg

is it really just the females though? from what I see Indian dudes just CHOOSE not to "step out", so everyone just assumes they wouldn't betrying to get with color blind chicks b/c they would only go for Indian chicks anyway.
nerd.gif

My professor in Pharmacy school is indian..he pulled a supermodel Korean wife.

He's funny and smart. Not bad looking either, nh.

You really do though. I know lots of Indian guys at my school (Delta Epsilon Psi) and everyone on campus loves them. They get girls. You gotta have confidence, play hard to get.

Hey what school do you go to?

No one takes DEPsi seriously around my way. They pledge pretty much everyone for the numbers. All they're really known for is having beef with anotherIndian frat (Sig Rho), especially in the Northeast.

I don't believe in pledging a frat just to get some play - if you can't close in college that's just kinda sad. TKE is legit when it comes tofraternities, the guys are chill and they throw the best parties.

I knew this one Indian kid, we went to a party it was mostly all white dudes and white girls...he got drunk and he tried to hit on every single girl and eachtime he got rejected and girls just walked away or gave him the palm like "back off #@(@!"

It was like watchin Bud Bundy gettin rejected by girls in married with children
roll.gif

Except Bud was cool, grandmaster B
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chugsaab

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

My friend is from Sri Lanka.... he tells everyone he's Dominican and Sri Lankan.(sp?)
this dude rocks grey contacts.... girls believe him.
smh.gif

Ive seen his parents........ he's definitely not Dominican

so my point is Lie slightly about being half of an "accepted" ethnicity if you are looking to smash @%#$%

Disagree 1000000%. Be proud of who you are. That's the only way you'll ever gain confidence in life.

QFT I won't get into this thread though.. tooo funnyy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

edit: lose the glasses fast. that will seriously upgrade your look. maybe a new hairstyle
Awww, OP...You are fine just the way you are. Iti sn ot because you are Indian. You just need to build up your confidence.

But, if you do want to change your look, I agree with the above. Maybe get new glasses, or frames that better look good on you or just lose the glasses alltogether. How about getting contacts?Also get a new haircut. Here are some hairstyle suggestions:

Go with what you think you can rock the best.

But, foremost, just work on yourself in bringing out that confidence and loving yourself as you are.
what shes saying is YNS
roll.gif

Damn ppl need to stop confusing swag with the way you dress ...IMO "SWAG" is how you dress and carry yourself...

But don't worry man you got time for that

what i wanna know is why i can't smash indian women.

i'm a black dude, 6'4", and i come off like a non-threatening negro.

i've been through most of the other ethnicities, including asian girls, but i still can't get that indian notch on my belt.

answer that for me.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i've been through most of the other ethnicities, including asian girls, but i still can't get that indian notch on my belt.

answer that for me.
laugh.gif
j/p

lookie here boy.
im indian aswell, its not hard to get girls, you're just not self confident. i went out with a black girl for a little over a year,
4144_1153931129188_1254964676_30417681_7150035_n.jpg

n1254964676_30197532_2841.jpg

i look like a loser in both of those pix haha

step your confidence up. cut your hair. get contacts. either be clean shaven or grow some facial hair, don't let anything about you look awkward. try andplay that mysterious card. girls like that. and work on your sense of humor. girls <3 that @$%*.

my cousin and his wife
n17906742_32230752_1376.jpg

answer that for me.

That's the only reason why you are NOT getting play from Indian women bruh...
ohwell.gif
...it's the truth, however unfortunate it may be.

it's definitely your confidence, man. im indian. i've never hooked up with an indian girl. all i've hooked up with were white girls or mixedchicks. i wouldnt even say i have high confidence, but it's nowhere near as low as yours. i have a cousin who has knocked down some amazing chicks...allsorts of chicks. so it's a confidence thing.

EDIT: indian people have told me im very "whitewashed" so im sure that helps...but still. dont think of it as a will they look past my ethnicitything...just go for it.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

n17906742_32230752_1376.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeahhhh...i'm going to stereotype and say dude is prolly an investment banker, some kind ofsurgeon, a dentist, or employed in some outrageously high paying job...[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
grin.gif

answer that for me.
b/c they can tell when you want just another notch on your belt, perhaps?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

b/c they can tell when you want just another notch on your belt, perhaps?
Are you saying other girls can't?
he's saying other girls don't care
i was about to say the same exact thing lol

EDIT

OP we need an update after you step your game up lol
put up pics of the new cut and new frames/contact lenses (no 'mo)

seems like NT is really trynna help you out fam
you really just need to talk to girls (post makeover lol), get comfortable with your personality
when you comfortable, building anything with a chick won't be an uphill battle no more
you'll either get in, or you'll move on to the next one..simple as that

Back
Top Bottom