Being Indian

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than theirguy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I haveit 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks outthere that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

laugh.gif

I know Kumar be gettin girls.

Be funny, buddy.

And pick your confidence up - your emo vibe, even if only internal brings bad juju to the table.

Think happy thoughts.

Its not your ethnicity.. You are definitely doing something wrong. I bet you're an introvert and you expect girls to do all of the initiation.
Stop being a #***% and be more confident. I'm pakistani and I got white, black, and spanish punani in high school..

"I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Maybe you're just ugly
Well he is...nevermind
laugh.gif

But really, maybe you are just going after the wrong girls...there's gotta be some cute indian girls...i know my coworker was engaged to one...

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

What about going after Indian girls?
Sexy Indian girls around my area are a rare breed. As an Indian, I have no choice but to go after other races
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NLoc

so you dont like indian girls?

indian girls usually stick to indian dudes. put work in son. Indian chicks are amazing IMO. most of 'em are straight up wifey material and beautiful

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

My Indian friends have no problems getting with other Indian girls. You sir, are ugly.
laugh.gif

got damnit, didnt he say no more flames ppl?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom