being short unappreciation

5'6...Eh, Wish I Could be like 5'10 but I ain't sweating it...My height doesn't really restrict *@*# from me, unless i wana dunk =(

Originally Posted by Skateboard

I'm 14, currently 6 feet tall. What's funny is that a buddy of a buddy of mine tried to guess how old I was by my voice and height. He srsly thought I was 17.
roll.gif

being a tall Arab dude is pretty awesome.
Naw, i think its your  full grown beard  that throwing your friend off.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by solefood229

Schift ain't you like 14? you still got time left
word. I'm still growing and I'm 19. I'm hoping to catch that Dennis Rodman growth spurt tho.
pimp.gif
I'm 6'0 now. *crosses fingers*
i'm saying. people been telling me i've gotten taller but i think its my hair
ohwell.gif
being black and 5'8 ftl

Insecurity is ugly man.

If you could be as tall as you wish to be...you'd still be insecure about something else. See LeBron James.

Get right with yourself and your height will lose almost all of the significance that you give to it.

Doesn't matter. Take care of what you have. I'm 5'10, but whats most important for me is working out, and making sure I take care if my physique.
Whether you're taller than me or not, whats most important imo, is posture, and how healthy you look.

19 I think Im just about done growing. 5'9 - 5'10

My boy is like 5'6 with little man's complex
30t6p3b.gif

I like to thank my grandma. Her brothers are 5'11 - 6, but she decided to have kids with a short Mexican and black man. Then she marries z 6'2 guy.. Eh, nothing you can do
ohwell.gif

Last time I checked I was around 6' or 6'1"
pimp.gif

Been this tall for about 2 years now though
30t6p3b.gif

Well I'm 5'8, and never really had a problem. That type of stuff is usually only a problem in like middle school and possibly high
school. And most females (or at least the ones I've come/came across) don't have a problem with it...I really think they see it as
a challenge. (unless you're 5'8 and the female is like 6'3").

You shouldn't be insecure, if you have confidence and carry yourself in that manner women could give a rats #** about how tall you are if you know what you are doing.

I know plenty of "taller" dudes 6'1" and up who clown shorter dudes yet they pull low quality women if any at all because they don't even know the first thing when it comes to talking to a woman.

Son, I've been 5'7 ever since grade 8/freshman year of high school. Haven't grown since
frown.gif
.  Least I don't have trouble with the ladies. 

in again to laugh, 6'3 checking in but wish i was taller but hey get that your so tall by females daily
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Insecurity is ugly man.

If you could be as tall as you wish to be...you'd still be insecure about something else. See LeBron James.

Get right with yourself and your height will lose almost all of the significance that you give to it.

Basically I don't get dudes so worried about height. You think that height going to get you racks of girls get some money you'll be okay.

I'm 5'6-5'7 and no i don't get bunz. And I'm not gonna be in denial my height has a lot to do with it

Back
Top Bottom