being short unappreciation

im 5 3, 145 lbs and i bench 240.

it sucks because people think i lift because of my naoplean complex, when i really lift just because its fun... :/

5'4
frown.gif

wish i was 4 more inches,4 more inches
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kobe82410

im 5 3, 145 lbs and i bench 240.

it sucks because people think i lift because of my naoplean complex, when i really lift just because its fun... :/

Damb man I need to get like you...don't think I've even tried anything over 215 and I'm 145 also btw

Aight, so question for all u little guys
laugh.gif
, who in here will admit that they have a Napoleon complex?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aight, so question for all u little guys
laugh.gif
, who in here will admit that they have a Napoleon complex?

what's your definition of little?

someone in here said anything under 6 feet is
laugh.gif

which i don't understand.

i think a napleon complex is just doing anything to make up for your insecurity with your height. doesnt really matter how short you really are.

btw, i took a personality test a while back. it said that famous people that had a similar personality with me included Napleon and john adams.

napolean complex is a myth though

look it up....taller people are more likely to be aggressors than shorter people......which makes perfect sense from an evolutionary point of view

and napolean was average height for his time

sorry

Originally Posted by mandown91

yo who here is under 5'3''  ...
but naw man on some serious stuff how yall feel about being short or how do yall view other short men thats like short not average

lol your SN plus your post. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution
prob poor nutrition for them....are they from china/india or another developing nation?
lot of people like that i know, especially indian kids, have parents who are like sub-5'4" and grew to normal heights (around 6')
Mom is white and had homecooked meals almost every night, dad is black and he was the tallest of all male siblings so don't know about bad nutrition.
Just got it lucky I guess.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

prob poor nutrition for them....are they from china/india or another developing nation?
lot of people like that i know, especially indian kids, have parents who are like sub-5'4" and grew to normal heights (around 6')
Mom is white and had homecooked meals almost every night, dad is black and he was the tallest of all male siblings so don't know about bad nutrition.
Just got it lucky I guess.
oh  
laugh.gif
 yeah i guess you got the good genes then
consider yourself lucky 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

What did Club say??
He'll be back as Club 28 next month. Don't worry, we'll get a chance to see him get banned again
laugh.gif

Hopefully we can see what he said first.

Meth already told him he won't let him have another "Club" name if he gets banned though.
laugh.gif

Damn
laugh.gif

RIP CLUB and all of his variations
tired.gif

^^^^^^^^^^ I totally forgot bout that song but its perfect for this thread Lol. A+ Execution

5'9. I wish i was a couple inches taller. Like 5'11.
Never had problems with girls but sometimes the occasional girl that is
devil.gif
but is slightly taller than me & i hate it. 
grin.gif

5'11
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... My Mom is like 5'4 and my dad is 5'5. I have two sisters and their height's are 5'2 and 5'3. Definitely got lucky with my height
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And when your in a country(Philippines) where there are a lot of short people, 5'9 up is like 6ft up here.
laugh.gif
! Feels good man
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
!

Originally Posted by EMM23

5'11
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... My Mom is like 5'4 and my dad is 5'5. I have two sisters and their height's are 5'2 and 5'3. Definitely got lucky with my height
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And when your in a country(Philippines) where there are a lot of short people, 5'9 up is like 6ft up here.
laugh.gif
! Feels good man
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
!

this 
laugh.gif
   I'm 5'10" and these shorter dudes make me play center when we ball out there 

Back
Top Bottom