BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

yea that actually is true/random....and the asian guy is a real life doctor....or was before he pursued comedy/acting

If you're in the jewelry business, I can't even blame you for being "attention whorish." I almost feel like thats an unfair criticism. 

yeah...i wanted to hear stories about this too randomly.

Yo...side note. I heard Zack Galifiankis(sp?) also pledge KAPsi. :lol:
[COLOR=#red]
He doesn't show up on our National database and unlike Alpha, and Omegas (not so sure about Sigmas) we don't do honorary at all, so if he is frat he would have had to pledge. I'm going to ask to see if it's true. He's rich and more successful than some of us, still doesn't mean one can claim to be in the Bond when they aren't.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
No NT mention, huh?

Not that he owes us anything but a big part of selling off the sneaker collection and honing that internet presence happened here.

Youtube is getting so big man. 
frown.gif

No NT mention, huh?
Not that he owes us anything but a big part of selling off the sneaker collection and honing that internet presence happened here.

He didn't say much about his sneaker days. Think it has to do with the bad blood between him and Nike?

Nike "used" him from what I remember. They didn't want to break him off what he felt was owed to him. The dude does stretch the truth but lets be real...Ben singlehandedly put the world onto SBs and taught you how to resell. 

He financed most his ventures of SUPAS! 

Nike "used" him from what I remember. They didn't want to break him off what he felt was owed to him. The dude does stretch the truth but lets be real...Ben singlehandedly put the world onto SBs and taught you how to resell. 

He financed most his ventures of SUPAS! 

Hmmm never knew that.

Hate him or Love him, one thing is for sure...he is one of the biggest hustlers I myself have witnessed during the last decade.

Very jealous of his networking skills and his knowledge of business, but he obviously worked hard to get where he got.

I wish I could grab all the knowledge that dude has for my own business dreams.

Respect. :nthat:

Hate him or Love him, one thing is for sure...he is one of the biggest hustlers I myself have witnessed during the last decade.
Very jealous of his networking skills and his knowledge of business, but he obviously worked hard to get where he got.
I wish I could grab all the knowledge that dude has for my own business dreams.
Respect. :nthat:

He inspired a lot of hustlers on NT, that's for sure.

instead of a jesus piece dr.phil rocks an oprah piece..

ben baller giving NT'ers hope since 2010..

He married that asian kim k, right?
pimp.gif
I know many people say they're asian but she's filipina. Met her at the grove and she's almost fake looking. Her skin was like fluffy clouds and I had to glance at the chesticles, sorry Ben.

Someone is real salty
laugh.gif
na, I guess I worded it wrong. She's gorgeous. Her skin though..her skin is like milk which made me think of those olay commericals were they pack the makeup on to get the same effect. When I met her she had no make up on. Ben smirking like "yup..i put a ring on it."

Yo, really though, just let him be great.

He has showed love to NT since OG days.

We need to stop this crabs in a bucket mentality.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom