Ben Baller in a Samsung Galaxy S2 Commercial

laugh.gif
like 12 seconds of that was actually about the S2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This. Good for Ben, but i dont know how this will sell any S2. The only feature it talks about is staying connected to social network which is standard now.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This. Good for Ben, but i dont know how this will sell any S2. The only feature it talks about is staying connected to social network which is standard now.
lol that's the producers fault....they should have seen on the VT during the shoot that this dude is basically pushin his own business, and intervened....
Ben 1- 0 Samsung. 

laugh.gif
@ the reasons he "liked" the phone

"Bright screen"..."one touch takes me to the internet"

....Im not sold
laugh.gif

Congrats on the commercial though, The Galaxy S2 is the second most anticipated phone on the market (Behind the Iphone 4S)

He sounded so genuine when talking about himself and his business.
He totally phoned it in whenever he mentioned the phone though, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

lol that's the producers fault....they should have seen on the VT during the shoot that this dude is basically pushin his own business, and intervened....
Ben 1- 0 Samsung. 

This

Funny though that he uses an iPhone and rambles all day about it on Twitter
laugh.gif

...Get paid though homie.

smile.gif

look at me now.....
look at me now

but seriously.... the phone is probably the best phone out there, but regardless if I'm an iphone user, I have a galaxy S2 as well. they gave me one.
they also gave me a lot of paper, a lot of publicity and promotion to over millions of people across the world, not just the USA.
act like you're turn that down? shieeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuttttttttttttttttttt

got much more coming soon.
I love 2011

#NT

I don't see why someone can't use the iphone and the samsung gs2? I mean celebrities often have multiple phones.

Back
Top Bottom