Best Album to sell 1 million first week?

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

GRODT more commercial than The Massacre?
eek.gif
To each is own I guess, but that's crazy to me.
yes, in da club,PIMP, 21 questions..... come on dude that was like the biggest single of the century

tell me if you play GRODT you can have white chicks from the suburbs rap along and know every line to line
laugh.gif
Candy Shop, Just a Little Bit, Disco Inferno, Outta Control, Outta Control Remix

You'll learn not to take Cranks opinion on music seriously.

C3, it's the pinacle of hip hop. Every generation has an album that sets the bar so high it becomes what everyone strives for. We had Paid in Full,Illmatic, and now C3; a culmination of everything rap should be; and one of the finest works music has seen in general. I doubt it will ever be topped unlessby Wayne himself.

Originally Posted by M16

C3, it's the pinacle of hip hop. Every generation has an album that sets the bar so high it becomes what everyone strives for. We had Paid in Full, Illmatic, and now C3; a culmination of everything rap should be; and one of the finest works music has seen in general. I doubt it will ever be topped unless by Wayne himself.

pimp.gif
truth....

Originally Posted by M16

C3, it's the pinacle of hip hop. Every generation has an album that sets the bar so high it becomes what everyone strives for. We had Paid in Full, Illmatic, and now C3; a culmination of everything rap should be; and one of the finest works music has seen in general. I doubt it will ever be topped unless by Wayne himself.

You hate Jay-Z and say he sucks, and then you say that about Wayne.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif
Hater. You just jealous Wayne makes more money than you. Wayne is the greatest alive right now, >>>> Jay-Z and anyone else. Just lookat his album sales, radio airplay and Grammy. Hip hop isn't dead, it lives in Lil Wayne's mouth.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif
Hater. You just jealous Wayne makes more money than you. Wayne is the greatest alive right now, >>>> Jay-Z and anyone else. Just look at his album sales, radio airplay and Grammy. Hip hop isn't dead, it lives in Lil Wayne's mouth.
Gucci Mane is the future of hiphop

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif
Hater. You just jealous Wayne makes more money than you. Wayne is the greatest alive right now, >>>> Jay-Z and anyone else. Just look at his album sales, radio airplay and Grammy. Hip hop isn't dead, it lives in Lil Wayne's mouth.

C3 sold more in the first two hours than Gucci Mane's entire discography combined.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

If older rappers like 50, Jay-Z, Nas, Em, etc dropped today they'll be considered way better then Wayne. Its like a analogy of a toy when the kid getstired of it its put in the toybox, while he plays with with the new toy. Sooner or later he'll get tired of the toy too. So im saying yeah his time is now,but sooner or later like it or not he'll be done.

Cant wait for that day
smokin.gif

HIP-HOP is DEAD!

laugh.gif
At dudes seriously responding to MEB. Son's probably laughing his $*+ off.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

C3 Back to the Trap house sold more in the first two hours than Gucci Mane Vinnie Paz's entire discography combined.
fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

C3 Back to the Trap house sold more in the first two hours than Gucci Mane Vinnie Paz's entire discography combined.
fixed
wink.gif

Who ?
roll.gif
dudes just naming random trash now

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

fixed
wink.gif

Who ?
roll.gif

Vinnie Paz? random trash? little kid does your brother know your logged in on his SN?

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

fixed
wink.gif

Who ?
roll.gif

Vinnie Paz? random trash? little kid does your brother know your logged in on his SN?

I just googled this and dude just named some random boxer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinny_Paz
roll.gif
just stop; let's get back to discussing how great C3 is.

Niketalker fell for the trap. We all know M16 hates Wayne or anyone who'snet worth is over $10,000. Just ignore it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

fixed
wink.gif

Who ?
roll.gif

I just googled this and dude just named some random boxer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinny_Paz
roll.gif
just stop; let's get back to discussing how great C3 is.

Lil Wayne great? no. Lil Wayne hot? yes.

mamaco is the music forums troll, but you all know that already

yo i 4got all about that radiohead album did it really sell 1 mil in a week though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

sick.gif
u really just said this is the pinacle of hiphop????

I'm not sure what's going on. At first I thought MEB was just @%@$%$+ with people, now I think his account might actually be hacked.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom