Best Alcoholic Beverage That Doesn't Take Like Liquor

Anything a girl would typically drink...anything not made too strongly...anything mixed with Pinnacle Whipped.
If you want a real drink, try Gin and Juice...I usually do a Solo cup with three ice cubes, 3.5 shots of Gin, fill the rest of the cup with OJ...first thing I drink when I wake up on Saturdays to tailgate.

i guess you want to drink this..

images

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

them lil girl drinks are gonna mess your stomach up. just don't drink if you don't like it.

This. All that mixing will kill you the next morning if you drink a lot. 
That said the black n blue and brass monkey are on my list of things to try

Originally Posted by bonafide125

long island iced tea

laugh.gif
i see what u did there. its my go to drink, but it pure booze. id suggest a strawberry margarita. the XXL joints u get at texas roadhouse or sumthing. it may sound girly, but it tastes bomb.

A good cheap party drink is a beer lemonade

You add a pack of beer, a bottle of lemon vodka, and few cans of lemon concentrate. Mix it and chill. Doesn't taste like liquor at all

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Brass Monkey ain't bad at all if you like OJ

You could drink 3 of those in a night

and wake up with the baddest gas ever!

lemonade and Henny!!!

taste
eek.gif

Shirley Temple is my go to drink. I tell the bartender to go HAM on the cherries.

Does anyone know of a vegetable I can eat that doesnt taste like vegetables? Or perhaps a way to make coffee so that it doesnt taste like coffee?

i think he meant take as in you can drink a lot of wine because it's less potent than hard liquor????

if that is indeed the case....

baileys?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I know a dude that swears by Amaretto Sours.

He's pretty light in the loafers though.

Not gonna even front. Those are delicious.

Gotta try Blue Moon with OJ. Blue Moon is my favorite beer

Jeremiah Weed Spiked Cola.....or even put gummy bears in a bowl and pour in vodka and let them soak up lol

Originally Posted by Defyant1

Does anyone know of a vegetable I can eat that doesnt taste take like vegetables? Or perhaps a way to make coffee so that it doesnt taste take like coffee?

Never heard of a lot of these drinks...
Gonna have to try the Blue moon + OJ and the Henn+Lemonade this wkend.

Back
Top Bottom