Best brand of socks for basketball ?

Grabbed three pair of Nike Elite quarters about a year ago at Marshalls, two pair black/white swoosh on back, one pair of white/burnt orange, for 2.99/pair.Very good socks.

I use NBA and Under Armour socks. I tried some Nike ones I got at TJ Maxx, and they were ok, but not as good as the other two.

I need to try Thorlos if they're as good as all of your guys say they are.

Adidas FTW! Best socks I have ever owned. (I own NBA/Nike/UA)

Originally Posted by method526

how do the nike dri-fit socks perform when playing ball?

tried plaing in dri-fit nike sock, i didnt like it the moved around waaaaaay too much

for those having problems with jordan socks, i believe those are the acrylic socks coz that's where i have problems with but with the Jordan down lowbootie socks, its a totally different story, they are very snug top you feet and never loosens even after years, i always grab 3packs from outlets whenever isee them at clearance

as others have mentioned ^ try double laying it. I own 4 or 5 pairs of Dri-fit socks and always wear them as a first layer with another sock over.

since nobody said it Golden Toe has been a pretty good brand that I've found lately. they provide good comfort and are pretty widely available at moststores such as (Target, Marshalls) considering the price (not terribly expensive either) Golden Toe is good bang for your buck.

**I've been getting into the sock game more so to speak, and def want to try out other brands mentioned on here. **what Under Armour socks did you use?

Don't know if it's just me playing/running in them too much, but I managed to tear holes in the heels of two pairs like...a month after I bought them.And they aren't cheap. Anyone else have this sorta problem with NBA socks?

Golden Toe rules, though the black ones start to fade after a few washes... thry last forever, too (no holes)

^ hmm interesting, I haven't really noticed the fading too too bad in the socks

but speaking of holes, since another poster mentioned Adidas socks, I'd advise to stay away from the quarter length clima lite socks. best thing they havegoing for them is a sweet color, but they are surprisingly frail and to name the only socks I've worn that got holes in them relatively quickly.

Originally Posted by Chao

Don't know if it's just me playing/running in them too much, but I managed to tear holes in the heels of two pairs like...a month after I bought them. And they aren't cheap. Anyone else have this sorta problem with NBA socks?

yep...i had the same happen to me. nba socks are not very good socks that cost premium prices. its like a hanes sock with jerry west on the ankle.

Back
Top Bottom