Best car under 20k?

I'm thinking about selling my 06 Honda Civic (again) for something a lot more fun. 20k is my budget. Parents said they'll hook it up if I can sell mycar at a decent price. Btw I'm 18. I'm still not sure if I really am going to sell my Civic since I can't drive next year in college, but I'mstill considering it. What would you guys recommend?

Keep the Civic. Fun car for 20k = used car = high insurance rate for 18 yrs old kid.

devil.gif

You could get a 2009 Nissan Altima at this price point

or any 2009 American car
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^i thought that was an rsx. someone explain please.

Its just the Serial number of the car. It is in fact a RSX type S but to Auto shops and things like that its referred to as a DC5 Integra

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Its just the Serial number of the car. It is in fact a RSX type S but to Auto shops and things like that its referred to as a DC5 Integra

Not exactly.

Basically what we refer to as the Acura RSX in AMERICA, is called the HondaIntegra in JAPAN(and European market as well I believe).

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Not exactly.

Basically what we refer to as the Acura RSX in AMERICA, is called the Honda Integra in JAPAN(and European market as well I believe).
Correcto.

RSX is named the Integra in Japan.

if you buy a high mileage older m3 of course the maintenance is gonna be killer
trust me
if you only have 20k to use on a car
an m3 is not for u

Back
Top Bottom