Best Friend APPRECIATION vol. just got home

This is for,
For the one(s) that you grew up with,
For the one(s) that considers you part of thier fam (and vice versa),
For the one(s) that picks you up when youre down,
For the one(s) that give you thier true opinion/advice,
For the one(s) that makes sure your significant other is right for you/watches your back,
For the one(s) that drives you home late at night,
For the one(s) that is always up to chill when you come back home from school,
For the one(s) that takes care of you when you get sick at a party,
For the one(s) that bakes you cookies when they visit,
For the one(s) that helps you with understanding hmwrk questions,
For the one(s) that buys you stuff simply cause they know you will like it when they are on vacation,
For the one(s) that books the day off and cancels all other plans for your bday,
For the one(s) that lets you crash at thier place because you forgot your keys.... (happened last night)
This is for them. Best Friend(s) Appreciated.

Post what your best friend(s) have done for you.

is your best friend a girl? i sure as hell don't bake my best friend cookies when he visits.

I usually end up dating my female "best friends," so posting what they've done for me would be pretty graphic.
laugh.gif

As for my boy...other than frontin me some cash, I don't recall of him doing anything huge. My brother is who I look to for the big stuff. Can't trustno one like you can trust your family.
pimp.gif

We done fought together, he was with me when I was in the hospital, and I been knowing him since he was born. What more can I say? Even though I'm off atcollege and he often gets on my nerves, at the end of the day, that's my lil bro. I don't know what I would do without him. Real talk.
pimp.gif

my dudes have never baked me cookies, but they've cooked me burgers. And help with homework?
roll.gif

Let me add some to your list though,
For the one that borrows clothes, games, $$$, and never pay you back
For the one that gives you a thumbs up/down when you sneak behind a chick dancing
For the one who looks at your Madden plays
For someone who pays for your $5 in a 5/5/5 deal

My two best friends are hot %+$!...I mean we argue and sometimes I wanna karate chop them, but I do love them. They've seen me at my lowest, damn nearsuicidal, and been there for my highs as well,new jobs, new mates,whatever. If there were ever 2 people I'd trust my life with itd be them. Best friendsdef appreciated...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

my dudes have never baked me cookies, but they've cooked me burgers. And help with homework?
roll.gif

Let me add some to your list though,
For the one that borrows clothes, games, $$$, and never pay you back
For the one that gives you a thumbs up/down when you sneak behind a chick dancing
For the one who looks at your Madden plays
For someone who pays for your $5 in a 5/5/5 deal

Yea man hmwrk lol. what the hell are you gonna do if you dont understand a concept and your exam is tmr morning.
smile.gif
lol Only my female best friend bakes mecookies and my girl
laugh.gif
i wasnt referring to my guy friends.

I have 2 best friends, one I have known before I even knew what a friend was, and the other I met in 7th grade.
My oldest friend you would never guess we would be best friends, are life styles are completely different, we don't even say what's up when we passeach other. But if something went wrong you can be sure he would be the first I would call.
For the friend I met in 7th grade, I hardly tell him anything, but he is one of the few people that I can truly be myself around. We argue different positionsbut never fight, we understand each other so well that when we do talk we can set sentences up 3 or 4 turns in advance, just based on what we think the otherwould say.
My best friends aren't even the ones I don't hangout with, there the ones who I know will always be there.

In short best friends are defiantly appreciated.

^You're posting from 2097. So who won this year's election, son?

And my best friend is definitely appreciated. Known him since I was 5 and he's a brother to me. Always down to chill, just basically the homie.

Hilary rigged the votes just like Bush did back in 2000. Barack publicly stated that he would kill her if she ever got within arm's reach of him. Andyou'll never guess who won the Super Bowl that year...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

very much appreciated
basicallly I have like only 4 friends and they are my bestest friends, couldnt ask for more

always done to chill
lets me borrow anything that I need
always there for me when I need them
doesnt judge me
shows concern for me when I smoke
and last but not least, not ashamed of me

I've had childhood friends but over time we all outgrew each other. The only person I consider to be my best friend is mycousin. We've been through so much together; broken hearts, family drama, backstabbing, fighting, you name it. Blood is DEFINITELY thicker thanwater.

I've got a lot of good friends.

I sometimes feel as though my friends are better to me than I am to them.
They come through for me in the biggest ways!!

Is the friend you're describing is a male then I'm a little scared about the turn this thread may take.

As far as best friends go, I don't have any.

Male:
For the one that takes an L so you can get a W, which includes being your wingman.
For the one that you have bled for and has bled for you.

Female:
For the one that introduces you to all the hot girls she knows so you can smash.
For the one that you can sleep in the same bed with and think nothing of it.
For the one that you can have casual sex with and not get attached the next day
For the one that you would and have cheated on your girlfriends for.
For the one that would fight any girl I ask her to and I would fight any dude she asks me to.
And lastly for the one that I love.

honestly, my boyfriend is my best friend. he knows me better than all the friends i knew for 10+ years. his selflessness & how he accepts me as a whole,despite my flaws .. is just wow. since the day i met him. i can speak my mind to him without feeling stupid. he's always there to keep me on check & tosure that i never give up on my goals. he's been there to comfort me when i hit my lowest point .. i could thank him endless times and he still wouldntknow how much i appreciate him. i would be so lost if i didn't have a best friend like him.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom