Best glue for sole repair?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I dont get on here much. My sole on my OG XIII's is off and I need to fix them. I used gorilla glue in the past and dont like it. I used too much and it dried yellow and nasty. Whill a shoe repair shop do this type of repair? Id rather have them do it. If not, whats the best type of glue to use? Thanks...

Let me know if yall want pics. The sole is completely off

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I dont get on here much. My sole on my OG XIII's is off and I need to fix them. I used gorilla glue in the past and dont like it. I used too much and it dried yellow and nasty. Whill a shoe repair shop do this type of repair? Id rather have them do it. If not, whats the best type of glue to use? Thanks...

Let me know if yall want pics. The sole is completely off

Shoe goo u can find it at wallmart and also powerbond that u can find on da Internet

Shoe goo u can find it at wallmart and also powerbond that u can find on da Internet

Yea, ShoeGoo will work. Try looking through the sneaker maintenance thread, its full of good information on things like this. Good luck.

Yea, ShoeGoo will work. Try looking through the sneaker maintenance thread, its full of good information on things like this. Good luck.

I was wondering this too. My 2004 Olympics started to come apart (upper from sole) around the ball of the foot.

I don't want to un-DS another pair, but haven't got around to researching what to use or bringing them to a shoe repair shop.

I was wondering this too. My 2004 Olympics started to come apart (upper from sole) around the ball of the foot.

I don't want to un-DS another pair, but haven't got around to researching what to use or bringing them to a shoe repair shop.

Back
Top Bottom