Best headphones for the gym

images

I've been using these for years now.   Really good sound quality and super comfortable, even for hours of listening.

I think they're just called "Bose In-Ear headphones.'

Yeah, you gotta get them in ear joints with the rubber molding (cups? don't know what they are called) or else they just always fall out of your ear.

The next problem is, how are you gonna stop the sweat from going into your ear and drowning out the sound from the head phones from time to time? This is my major problem here.

I have some sennheisers that are about $80.

Yeah, you gotta get them in ear joints with the rubber molding (cups? don't know what they are called) or else they just always fall out of your ear.

The next problem is, how are you gonna stop the sweat from going into your ear and drowning out the sound from the head phones from time to time? This is my major problem here.

I have some sennheisers that are about $80.

I've never had a problem my Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. They never come out unless they're yanked. One thing I would say though is to not take your ipod out of your pocket by the cord. Eventually that will start to loosen the wiring along with it being in your pocket. Alot of peepz rock those armband cases, but I can't stand those things.

I've never had a problem my Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. They never come out unless they're yanked. One thing I would say though is to not take your ipod out of your pocket by the cord. Eventually that will start to loosen the wiring along with it being in your pocket. Alot of peepz rock those armband cases, but I can't stand those things.

I'm using these, that I cop at my college for $10 for when I was going to the gym, and they get the job done. Especially that they don't keep falling out of your ear.

P10547057.jpg

I'm using these, that I cop at my college for $10 for when I was going to the gym, and they get the job done. Especially that they don't keep falling out of your ear.

P10547057.jpg

If u have an iPod touch or iPhone wireless is the way to go i dnt know what u heard about quality but its not true they sound fine

If u have an iPod touch or iPhone wireless is the way to go i dnt know what u heard about quality but its not true they sound fine

Shure se115. Still use mine a year and a half in.

You can find em for $50-70 and they sound pretty decent. The foam tips create a good seal and stay in your ears no matter what when wrapped around. I do sprints, lift and play ball with them in and have yet to have them pop out.

The one issue I see with them is cable wear.

It's modular though so just throw away and replace. The monitor half is pretty durable. Also comes with a lifetime warranty FWIW.

Shure se115. Still use mine a year and a half in.

You can find em for $50-70 and they sound pretty decent. The foam tips create a good seal and stay in your ears no matter what when wrapped around. I do sprints, lift and play ball with them in and have yet to have them pop out.

The one issue I see with them is cable wear.

It's modular though so just throw away and replace. The monitor half is pretty durable. Also comes with a lifetime warranty FWIW.

I was going to try the power beats, but even with my discount they were still a little too much. I ended up getting the bose in ear buds. I was pleasantly surprised with their new tips(don't know what to call it).

I was going to try the power beats, but even with my discount they were still a little too much. I ended up getting the bose in ear buds. I was pleasantly surprised with their new tips(don't know what to call it).

I normally use my Shure e4c's at the gym, but recently I decided to give the Tours by Dre a test drive since my Shures were on their last leg...wrong move, I had the hardest time keeping them in my ear and after 11 days they started to fall apart. Sent em back in now waiting on a gift card. Probably cop another pair of Shures and be done with it.

I normally use my Shure e4c's at the gym, but recently I decided to give the Tours by Dre a test drive since my Shures were on their last leg...wrong move, I had the hardest time keeping them in my ear and after 11 days they started to fall apart. Sent em back in now waiting on a gift card. Probably cop another pair of Shures and be done with it.

i wanna get the power beats. just gotta get a nice discount on them first

i wanna get the power beats. just gotta get a nice discount on them first

Back
Top Bottom