Best Headphones?

Im happy with the QuietComfort 15's i got not too long ago.  They are bulky, but the noise cancellation is awesome.  Whenever I'm studying, I just put them on and people could have a raging political debate in front of me and you cant hear.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not much of an audiophile, but after doing research, I found the safest bet on some relatively cheap, reliable, introductory audiophile headphones are the Sennheiser HD 280 pros.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Sony MDR-E10P
cant go wrong with $10 headphones

These actually sound worse to me than the pair that came with my iTouch, so I'd recommend staying away from them. That being said, I'm in the market for some sub-40 dollar in ear headphones.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I really need a new headphone/earphone.... i want the beats but not my priority.

is the Sennhieser CX300-II any good ?? saw good reviews on this and its cheap- £12.99.

any better earphone than CX300-II in the same price range??
Those are good, I have them myself, but like Dead Stock said, there are a couple other good ones in that range.
Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I'm not much of an audiophile, but after doing research, I found the safest bet on some relatively cheap, reliable, introductory audiophile headphones are the Sennheiser HD 280 pros.
I did the same thing, researched and priced out my budget and options, landed on those 280's.  They're terrific, I wish I would have switched over to quality headphones years ago.

I've got a pair of Grado SR80s, and they're great, but they're meant for home.  The sound quality is excellent, but the cord is way too long to lug around, and they leak sound like crazy.  I got a pair of the Beats for Christmas, and they're not bad, but there's no way I'd pay for em.  Overpriced.  You can get comparable sound for a fraction of the price IMHO. 

I had a pair of Sennheisser HD-280 PROs...somebody chewed on the cord.
Picked these up last month and have been loving them ever just as much as the HDs
audio-technica-ath-es7-mirror-head-phones2.jpg

Audio Technica ES7
retail is $260..scooped off Amazon for $75. The stainless steel is
6f425e5e2598ca5d2e5e2c2ba3d28c510b773bc.gif
but it picks up fingerprints like no other. It comes with a dust jacket and a scratch proof wipe though.
Although they look huge, they are very low profile. They also fold flat for storage
The Audio Technia ES55 is a smaller version of this set i believe...also a good pair of cans

If you can find them online, the Shure se115s or 110s are fairly decent for IEMS. The 115s have heavy lows so if you like bass they thump nicely.
I scooped a pair for $40 from a bestbuy.

If you're looking for cans then I dunno. Sony makes decent low-priced ones with little/no sound leakage.

If you're planning on using any headphones with iPhone/iPodTouch then the Klipsch S4i are the way to go. Excellently reviewed and the sound quality for sub-$100 headphones is going to be really tough to match. On the other hand if you want straight style then go with the Beats by Dre and get them done by Colorware.

Anyone on NT got a pair of Dre Beat Studios they could flip to me for a decent price? por favor?

any recommendations for full-sized headphones that won't require an external amp for <$150? currently got the senn cx-300, koss ksc-35, sony v6. need to step my headphone game up.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

still got my SONY MDR-NC 60, i'm very content with sound quality and build.

Same here. I love the fact that the chord is detachable since I always destroy my chords. The sound quality with the NC on is
eek.gif

RE0's if i'm not mistaken they were $239 Retail when they first dropped. You can get them for $79 bucks now.. may not be great for those big bass lovers but
pimp.gif
nonetheless

headdirectre0400x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom