Best in ear headphones?

Looking for some ear bud/in ear style head phones I can wear while working out and casually for under 150. I have the apple dual driver headphones now and theybroke on me...Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Bose

/thread
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Bose

/thread
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Are you serious? Have you tried the bose in ear headphones? The soundquality is amazing and they don't hurt your ears when you try to put it in (pause)

Bose

/thread
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Are you serious? Have you tried the bose in ear headphones? The sound quality is amazing and they don't hurt your ears when you try to put it in (pause)

laugh.gif
Are you serious? I have to agree with "MikeTysontheKiller" Have you tried anything that's not all hype? How about Shure or Sennhesier?

sennhesier cx-500. should run about $40 on amazon. good fit, great sound, external volume control. love my pair when i can't wear my beats

blah!

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Bose

/thread
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Are you serious? Have you tried the bose in ear headphones? The sound quality is amazing and they don't hurt your ears when you try to put it in (pause)

laugh.gif
Are you serious? I have to agree with "MikeTysontheKiller" Have you tried anything that's not all hype? How about Shure or Sennhesier?

Whatever guys, you use whatever headphones you like, I'll stick with my bose
laugh.gif

And wth, what does hype have to do with headphones that I like?
eyes.gif

idk about bose in ear, but on ear headphones are amazing. My 1st pair got stollen and i went to buy another pair for 80.

I got these when theiPod video came out. Had to take them back once b/c one of the end caps that holds the rubber that goes behind the ear broke. They gave me a new set with out aproblem. I paid 160.00 2 years ago they never go on sale and the price hasn't dropped.

Bose

/thread
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already know, everyone is about to their e-knowledge about headphones and are going to recommend the not so known brands cause they are 10xquality of Bose, and half the price.
laugh.gif

I'll stick to my iPod headphones and Bose. Good enough for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Bose

/thread
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already know, everyone is about to their e-knowledge about headphones and are going to recommend the not so known brands cause they are 10x quality of Bose, and half the price.
laugh.gif

I'll stick to my iPod headphones and Bose. Good enough for me.
pimp.gif
well..there is better stuff for the money.

- One of the best deals on the Interwebz
nerd.gif

- Ebay search for sennhesier cx-500.

- Enjoy a recession deal. I've been using cx-500's as earbuds for 2 years now, no problems....and I have abused the heck out of them.

Sennhesier CX-500 is what I have and are much better than my friend's Bose, not to mention half the price. Shure takes a @@%# on Bose as well. Bose doesnot make the same quality of audio gear that it used to make back 15 years ago. They fell off.

Back
Top Bottom