Best Iphone plan

naw, famb... i believed you...

its not that what you were saying isnt plausible... i'm just letting you know that homey isnt going to be able to walk into verizon and get that kind of deal...

the reason why i asked about upgrade dates b/c starting in july, unless your rep that heloped you was cool, they were forcing you into the family share plans when you tried to upgrade or activated a new line...

i've had TONS of customers come over to pay the exact same price they would pay at verizon, but they were so pissed b/c verizon wasnt giving them the option to keep their plan, when they know tht they could.

you came in right before the cutoff date, famb... but when you go back to get the iphone 5s or galaxy s4... they're prolly gonna make you jump ship to the mobile share plans.

Ricky, you work for ATT? I might need to look at my plan and see if it looks right bc I hate it and can't be dropping $130 a month on 2 phones. When 1 of them is my moms and she doesn't even text or get online. :smh:
8)
yeah bruh...

you prolly got this plan, which is common...

60 - 700 min
10- added line
30 unlimited text
30 your data
_______

130 before taxes... throw in a discount and taxes, it might bring it back to 130...

that's pretty much the most basic you can go... unless you go down to 550 minutes... you'd save $10 there... but you lose your unlimited mobile to mobile calling plans...

since you say she doesnt text, you could proly just get the unlimted text on your line... that'd be -$10 a month... but that's the best thing i can think of, famb....

the mobile share plans wouldnt work unless you're using less than 1 gb of data....

70 4gb data
40 smartphone line
30 basic phone line
_______

150... you get unlimited calling and texting, and ythe ability to tether off your phoen... but that's about it....

naw, famb... i believed you...

its not that what you were saying isnt plausible... i'm just letting you know that homey isnt going to be able to walk into verizon and get that kind of deal...

the reason why i asked about upgrade dates b/c starting in july, unless your rep that heloped you was cool, they were forcing you into the family share plans when you tried to upgrade or activated a new line...

i've had TONS of customers come over to pay the exact same price they would pay at verizon, but they were so pissed b/c verizon wasnt giving them the option to keep their plan, when they know tht they could.

you came in right before the cutoff date, famb... but when you go back to get the iphone 5s or galaxy s4... they're prolly gonna make you jump ship to the mobile share plans.

Nah your half right. When Verizon switched the family everything plan they signed a contract with Boeing and Microsoft and in the deal was the the Microsoft and Boeing employees can stay on there old plans even after upgrading. Plus 25% off. That's why I said before to look for employer discounts.
But you were right I probably should have stated why I can keep my plan how it is

yeah i was on the tmobile site looking at the prepaid plan looks good to me, ive been wtih tmobile i dont mind it i just wanted to get the iphone

only thing about buying an iphone is does it have to be from a certain carrier for it to work? Does the phone have to be unlocked or can tmobile do that for me?

If its a iPhone 4 then AT&T(unlocked) 4S(any carrier but can't be on ios6. Ios5 unlocked) iPhone 5(Verizon Unlocked,AT&T, gsm unlocked)

Also u can get a clean esn Verizon iPhone and turn on page plus as well. Page plus works on Verizon's network.

My contract with AT&T is up today. I ordered my straight talk micro-sim card and monthly plan the other day. Making the change tomorrow or Friday and kissing that ridiculously over priced monthly bill goodbye.

If you really care about service, then go to Verizon. If you don't mind paying full price for an iPhone, you could use straight talk which is $45/month that is unlimited everything. Its prepaid so you won't have to commit and I think it uses the AT&T network.

Im on $30/month Tmobile on my old Nokia phone... if im going to use an At&t iphone i need to unlock it.

Im wondering if i can get 3G data speed with Unlocked iphone 4 on Tmobile?

Or It still depends on my location, Ive read somewhere that city like NYC and other iphone can get high speed data while using tmobile sim/ network.

I Work for sprint.. let me tell you. IPHONE SUCKS ON SPRINT. its terrible, im not even sure why. good plans tho... 80 bucks a mo. before tax. we also give you a 65$ a mo. plan that give you 0 landline min. unl. mobile-mobile any company. unl. internet/text

Im on $30/month Tmobile on my old Nokia phone... if im going to use an At&t iphone i need to unlock it.
Im wondering if i can get 3G data speed with Unlocked iphone 4 on Tmobile?
Or It still depends on my location, Ive read somewhere that city like NYC and other iphone can get high speed data while using tmobile sim/ network.

Yup, t-mobile is refarming their towers, I get 10-15mbps when I go out to LA and 4-6 when I'm home

There are some surrounding cities where I still get edge but I see the 3g signal more than the E

Damn sprint keeps telling me that there re-building towers
And there lte service is going to be up and running this year !
But it's still sucks why ?!?!

True.. its happening in my area aswell... Softbank (a japanese company) purchased a large percentage of sprint.. they're basically throwing money at the new lte thing.. our LTE network is gonna be POPPIN. its in soo many markets right now its crazy AND its dumb fast. ive been on it. its like being on wifi... the sprint service sucks thing, will be a thing of the past. by the end of 2013 service is going to be crazy. its still gonna be expanding 2014 aswell.

btw: when towers are put up it takes tweaking. its not just put new ones and thats it.. Frequencies have to be tampered with because nextels IDEN towers are changing + new LTE towers. crazy changes.

Last edited:
i pay $120 a month on verizon for 2 lines
unlimited data, text, and 700 minutes :smokin
100% certain he's not gonna be able to get that...

you're just boasting. :lol:

when was the last time you upgraded?

I don't believe it even with the discount.

The cheapest your plan can possibly be with what you said you have is 134

With Verizon you can still get 450 minutes unlimited text and 2 GB of data for 89.99

Or if you go Share everything you get unlimited minutes unlimited text and 1 GB of data for 90.

Discount because where I work. View media item 196591View media item 196592

Look man it's no big deal but like I said I don't believe you have what you say you have.

I've worked Verizon for the last 4.5 years and the biggest discount you have on the plan you described is 134.

One more thing you don't ever have to switch to share everything plan unless you want to you simply can't keep unlimited data.

how is this possible? :nerd:

Copped a ATT iPhone 5 and unlocked it

Then copped a cheap t-mobile prepaid kit with flip phone for $25 @ walmart

Activated online and selected the $30 4g plan

Went to t-mobile store and asked for a nano sim card and they gave it to me at no cost.

Returned the flip phone and put that $25 toward next months bill :lol:
:lol:

Haven't seen iPhone's on straight talk
I have an IPHONE on Straight Talk, best service hands down!2222222222222222222
Is straight talk 4g? :nerd:

Don't get Sprint. I have the 4s with unlimited data and text and I HATE IT! Data feels like I'm on 56k modem trying to down 1 Tupac song for 8 hours. As soon as my plan is up I'm going to ATT. I'm in San Diego btw.

Don't get Sprint. I have the 4s with unlimited data and text and I HATE IT! Data feels like I'm on 56k modem trying to down 1 Tupac song for 8 hours. As soon as my plan is up I'm going to ATT. I'm in San Diego btw.
Really considering going AT&T, too. Just worried about going over on data.:\

My service plan:

Verizon
1500 min
unlimited text
4GB of LTE
$30.00

:pimp:

I hardly even get to 500min let alone 1000
I use wifi a lot work/home/school/friends house so i hardly tapp over 2gb.

Only negative is that I can't easily switch my phones if i want something new and verizon phones off
contract are expensive as hell. :smh:

Last edited:
My service plan:
Verizon
1500 min
unlimited text
4GB of LTE
$30.00
pimp.gif

Only negative is that I can't easily switch my phones if i want something new and verizon phones off
contract are expensive as hell.
mean.gif
You HAVE to be an employee.  Either that or you were grandfathered in. That's too crazy for $30.

My service plan:

Verizon
1500 min
unlimited text
4GB of LTE
$30.00

:pimp:

contract are expensive as hell. :smh:

Best buy employee or apple?

True.. its happening in my area aswell... Softbank (a japanese company) purchased a large percentage of sprint.. they're basically throwing money at the new lte thing.. our LTE network is gonna be POPPIN. its in soo many markets right now its crazy AND its dumb fast. ive been on it. its like being on wifi... the sprint service sucks thing, will be a thing of the past. by the end of 2013 service is going to be crazy. its still gonna be expanding 2014 aswell.

btw: when towers are put up it takes tweaking. its not just put new ones and thats it.. Frequencies have to be tampered with because nextels IDEN towers are changing + new LTE towers. crazy changes.
you got a map of the areas? if this is true then I might not leave when my contract is up..still might go to verizon though cause I can get 25% off my plan over there

Made the switch to Straight Talk yesterday from ATT&T on my iPhone. Ported my number and I am free of that ridiculous monthly bill I had been locked into for the past 2 years. $45 for unlimited Phone/Text/Web is good with me, my MMS is working as well as my picture messaging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom