Best Jordan Release of 2010!

i went with the infared pack nice shoes i like both of them but the MS was a close second for me. As far as the cool greys go they are nice but only leading because it is an 11 they always win everything and as much as i love the 11's i still think the 6 pack was the best.

i went with the infared pack nice shoes i like both of them but the MS was a close second for me. As far as the cool greys go they are nice but only leading because it is an 11 they always win everything and as much as i love the 11's i still think the 6 pack was the best.

I voted infrareds because i thought they deserved 2nd place, knowing CG's would win. I was able to pick up the infrareds and love them, though the quality is mediocre. A buddy of mine has the motorsports VI's and I have to agree that the quality is fantastic.

I voted infrareds because i thought they deserved 2nd place, knowing CG's would win. I was able to pick up the infrareds and love them, though the quality is mediocre. A buddy of mine has the motorsports VI's and I have to agree that the quality is fantastic.

Infrareds Got It This Year... Loved The Way They Were Packaged An The Infrared Color Way Is Jus Sick IMO... But Of Course The Cool Greys Would Be In The League.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Infrareds Got It This Year... Loved The Way They Were Packaged An The Infrared Color Way Is Jus Sick IMO... But Of Course The Cool Greys Would Be In The League.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'll go with the Flints because these were my first pair. But the cool greys are running a close second.

I'll go with the Flints because these were my first pair. But the cool greys are running a close second.

Back
Top Bottom