best of the best jokes

Joined Jan 14, 2009
ill start.

a boy walks in on his parents having sex.
the boy asks "What are you guys doing?"
the dad replies, "Were making you a brother or sister!"
the boy then says "Can you do her doggy style, because i wanna puppy."

post the funniest jokes you know

breaux

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2009
Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

ill start.

Joined May 31, 2009

ill start.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

someone signs on nt

and makes a dumb thread.

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
bet when you made this thread you thought it would be hilarious huh?

JAYxSF415

formerly chillainvillain
Joined Mar 2, 2009
Originally Posted by breaux

ill start.

Someone is bound to flip this picture. (I'm too lazy)

Joined Jun 2, 2009
Three guys are hanging outside of a brothel, the first goes in and comes out 5 minutes later with a large smile and says, "I gave her $10 and she put 2pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The second guys goes in and comes back with a smile on his face and says, "I gave her $15 and she put 4pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The last guy goes in and come out with a frown on his face and said, "I gave her $20 and she put 6pineapple rings on my $%**, a handful of crushed nuts, a sugar wafer, hot chocolate sauce, and topped off with a beautiful red cherry." Guy 2 says, "So what's the problem?" and he answered, "At first it was great but it looked so good I ate it myself"

Joined Aug 7, 2005
Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Three guys are hanging outside of a brothel, the first goes in and comes out 5 minutes later with a large smile and says, "I gave her $10 and she put 2 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The second guys goes in and comes back with a smile on his face and says, "I gave her $15 and she put 4 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The last guy goes in and come out with a frown on his face and said, "I gave her $20 and she put 6 pineapple rings on my $%**, a handful of crushed nuts, a sugar wafer, hot chocolate sauce, and topped off with a beautiful red cherry." Guy 2 says, " So what's the problem?" and he answered, "At first it was great but it looked so good I ate it myself"

Joined Sep 28, 2006
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Three guys are hanging outside of a brothel, the first goes in and comes out 5 minutes later with a large smile and says, "I gave her $10 and she put 2 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The second guys goes in and comes back with a smile on his face and says, "I gave her $15 and she put 4 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The last guy goes in and come out with a frown on his face and said, "I gave her $20 and she put 6 pineapple rings on my $%**, a handful of crushed nuts, a sugar wafer, hot chocolate sauce, and topped off with a beautiful red cherry." Guy 2 says, " So what's the problem?" and he answered, "At first it was great but it looked so good I ate it myself"

Joined Mar 26, 2009

that's how I felt.

Joined Jan 11, 2006
Why does a prostitute make more money then a crack dealer?

Cause she can wash her crack, and sell it again!

soltheman

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Why don't you buy a woman a watch? Because there's a clock on the stove.

A man driving a car hits a woman, who gets in his way. Who's fault is it? The mans, for driving in the kitchen.

Wanna hear a joke? Women's suffrage.

Joined Feb 23, 2006

Joined Jun 8, 2008
Originally Posted by soltheman

Why don't you buy a woman a watch? Because there's a clock on the stove.

A man driving a car hits a woman, who gets in his way. Who's fault is it? The mans, for driving in the kitchen.

Wanna hear a joke? Women's suffrage.
Wow. The first made me

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now