Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Bump! vol. 6 will probably be the last volume. How many pages til they delete a thread?
It would have been sweet if we have vol. 1 - 6 in one post.

EDIT: off topic but I need a new avy and sig.

btw how the hell do you get kudos? I got 150+ and I just signed up yesterday.

im still really confused with yuku
frown.gif

Originally Posted by super roach

Bump! vol. 6 will probably be the last volume. How many pages til they delete a thread?
It would have been sweet if we have vol. 1 - 6 in one post.

EDIT: off topic but I need a new avy and sig.

btw how the hell do you get kudos? I got 150+ and I just signed up yesterday.

they might not delete it this time since it wont take up a whole page. and check your ingame mail

roach, i think you need to find a new game for us.
nerd.gif

i still wanna play though for a while since i finally got to lost city...

yea i need a avy any thing funny or sexy will do lol but yea if yall find a new game let me kno i'll come over there with yall cuz i dont see this gamebein fun with out all yall

It died.

RIP NTxLPC
June 2007 - November 11, 2007

I was walking around with 5000+ crystals earlier for 10+ minutes and not a single person even bothered to try mugging me.

Only action I get now is when iswearimnotatool attacks me when I'm online. If I cared, I'd post his ID and laugh as he was mugged repeatedly, but nowit's the only alert I get so I'll let it slide. Besides, he hides in a city I can't reach.... It's like someone playing tag with you whileyou're busy eating lunch.

But I think recess is over now.

I would try to coordinate some big bang for us to go out with, but I don't think it's even worth it. I mean, if a tree falls in the forrest and no onehears it.....

dEf should allow us a different suicide bomb.... something like a one-time use bomb that deletes your account.

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

RIP
I think it could resurect though

How?
dEf has killed any hope.

He took our money and made it impossible to get more.

He made properties even worse and more expensive if you try to get the same stamina.

He didn't reset our stats so he destroyed any fluidity that the game had. If you're going to reset money, you have to reset stats somehow. You have to be a #%*@!#! idiot not to.

He decided things weren't bad enough so he made street searches even worse and flooded everyone with even more crystals.

People are now crying about people leveling up as if it's against the game rules to level. What #%*@!#! idiots! We play the #%*@!#! game according to theway it's set-up. Don't blame people who sold crystals for $50 mil each or who level up. Blame the person who sets the rules.

Given that this person is gone for weeks at a time and spends 15 minutes playing each day at most, it's hard to imagine how he's in a position todecide what's best for the game. It's no wonder things have gotten so bad.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. But it's pretty obvious that the game is dead and it's painful every second I spend still playing.

LPC has become like a dying dog. You see it getting worse and worse and you can't bare to see the dog suffer in pain....there's only one thing you cando........it's time we put LPC to sleep.

I havent completely given up on LPC just yet. I put in too much damn work / time (just like everyone has) to just give up.
A lot of us put in money into this game also(
indifferent.gif
@ us..
sick.gif
@ Jules)

We should consider making a huge thread on the LPC forums asking for change.
I think whats really pissing everyone off is theres no cash flow. We need Lost Angeles back!

And anybody else has any other ideas should speak up.
We all donated to the game so we should have a say to what changes are acceptable and which ones are just too nutty.

We also need a NT spokesperson to represent us.. whoever would like to take the lead feel free to take it.
Plus we need to all agree / support the changes.

I tired accessing the other forum but I couldnt figure out how to get in.. Fizzy I need help
frown.gif

EDIT:

Late pass plz

You have completed the Computer Programming course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 5000 job skills, 0 drivingskills, 5000 computer skills, and 250 brain power!

you have some good points roach, and if def listens to anyone it should be you. you brought nt to the game which in turn brought iss to the game. giving defthousands of dollars in donations.

This game really needs to go back to the way it was when everyone first started, no limits on the market, crystals on the black market, and crystals biengdonated to gangs

i'm down for that plan roach, but it seems def lowered it so he could make more money. i doubt he will change it, but it's worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom