Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

I think two of the biggest problems is that def doesn't think things 100% through before he does them. Or maybe he does and doesn't understand thebasics of an economy. Also, I think he should give us a heads up or ask what do we think about certain things.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I think two of the biggest problems is that def doesn't think things 100% through before he does them. Or maybe he does and doesn't understand the basics of an economy. Also, I think he should give us a heads up or ask what do we think about certain things.

exactly, every change that he makes only makes problems worse. taking donating crystals to gangs off only drove the prices up because of lessavailibility(sp?) same thing with price caps on the market and not bieng able to send ebars,shakes,or crystals. Then he thinks he solves it all with a resetand now the game is at a standstill

To me the worst thing he did was the money reset. I mean if you have to do it at least do a complete reset. It wouldn't be fair for lower levels. Thepeople with high stats and high level would already have better searches=more money. I mean look I'm in Power city and get around 100k-250k per 100searches and Lost Angeles has much more. If he had to do it then it should of just been a full reset.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm down for that plan roach, but it seems def lowered it so he could make more money. i doubt he will change it, but it's worth a shot.

That Double Donation Weekend had everyone, including a few NTers, donating.
I wouldnt be suprised if he made the changes based on that alone. He could probably eat off that weekend's donation for a few months.
Then when hes low on cash he'll just have another DDW and most people will eat it up.

Or... I could just be talking outta my #%#!.

i think everything would be better if he changed back to when you could donate crystals into gangs. it went downhill after he got rid of that. bring back thehigh interest. make things more expensive again. make fists less powerful than a 9mm handgun.

i'm also down to protest in the forums. i bet rsarno and other high level players who arent on NT would agree with you roach.

Edit: Thanks Ty..
Originally Posted by jblackcat13

To me the worst thing he did was the money reset. I mean if you have to do it at least do a complete reset. It wouldn't be fair for lower levels. The people with high stats and high level would already have better searches=more money. I mean look I'm in Power city and get around 100k-250k per 100 searches and Lost Angeles has much more. If he had to do it then it should of just been a full reset.

Even though I would have loved going back to vol. 1.. I dont think a full reset would have made things better. A lot of the players have been playing formonths and some over a year.. taking everything away from them would be too !+@*!# up.

Now if dEf took away our items and 3/4 of our cash.
Made interest 2.5% (lost accounts), uncapped bars/shakes/crystals in the market.
We would probably be in a better position than where we are now.

gezzz i havent posted in this thread for like 100 pages....u guys mad?....it is just a game..and u guys donated money from ur pocket ....u should think thesekinda things threw......

In the hospital for 25 minute(s).
Reason: Blown the ... up by (14686) SHERLOCK_87's MK3A2 Concussion Grenade

In federal jail for 99999 day(s).
Underage user. Asked to be blocked by parents.

roll.gif
roll.gif

ID 4457

yea thats why i wouldnt give this dude a dime he is all about makein money. tryin to make it so the only way to get mils at a time with be to pay for it.

i think def definitely does it for the money. without donating it is impossible now to be rich. the only way that could happen is if street searches wentback to normal and we got good interest again.

I tired accessing the other forum but I couldnt figure out how to get in.. Fizzy I need help
frown.gif

Roach, I got you.... You should be able to get in now.

And I like your plan. Let's come up with a list of demands, and then we'll get a bunch of it to sign it and basically give dEf the option: Make all thechanges we ask for, or we all quit.

Then again, I kind of am happy to be moving on. The game took too much of my time.... But I'm willing to help out for one last try at bringing back what wehad before.

edit: Does this guy not have better things to do?

[table][tr][td]November 12 2007, 12:45:26 am[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 1339, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 12 2007, 12:45:16 am[/td] [td]ChunLi attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]November 11 2007, 11:24:39 pm[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 72946, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 11:24:26 pm[/td] [td]ChunLi attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 10:08:11 pm[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 12336, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 8:57:06 pm[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 996, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 10:34:26 am[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 1358, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 10:34:16 am[/td] [td]ChunLi attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 2:03:09 am[/td] [td]ChunLi attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 11 2007, 2:02:58 am[/td] [td]ChunLi attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 10 2007, 12:34:45 am[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 9 2007, 11:02:25 pm[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 9 2007, 9:43:57 pm[/td] [td]ChunLi blew your+*@* up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 0, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
smh.gif

"give dEf the option: Make all the changes we ask for, or we all quit. "

he would probally let us quit before he admits he was wrong and starts changing things. in his mind every thing that he did was the perfect way to fix things.Right now hes probally working on more changes that will give people what they think is a new reason to stay like the drag strip( which probally wont becoming, and he put racing stats on our home page ti make us think it was coming) and New areas for higher levels

i really doubt he would change anything. if he wont listen to rsarno about changing the searches, i dont think he will listen to us. dude is biting the handthat feeds him.
laugh.gif
but he keeps on donating still.

he would probally let us quit before he admits he was wrong and starts changing things. in his mind every thing that he did was the perfect way to fix things. Right now hes probally working on more changes that will give people what they think is a new reason to stay like the drag strip( which probally wont be coming, and he put racing stats on our home page ti make us think it was coming) and New areas for higher levels
yea i think at this point he dont care who quit cuz he got that core thats givein him money. and all the "changes" he made looks likethere on reason is to fatten his pocket.and any other changes will look the same way to me tell the cash come bac in some way. i didnt think it was comin(dragstrip)for the same reasons lol

Back
Top Bottom