Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

I just peeped the situation a bit. wow. how is these dudes from 'our gang' level 500 and such with those stats?

I wanna play a little. if you guys are gonna go war or something can I join in???? I'm not brolic tho
laugh.gif

i feel special
happy.gif
someone likes spending money on me.

[table][tr][td]November 21 2007, 4:30:03 pm[/td] [td](8047)mothafukinchew bribed your doctor with $680,000 to heal you from the hospital.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]New! November 21 2007, 4:43:07 pm[/td] [td](8047)mothafukinchew bribed your doctor with $190,000 to heal you from the hospital.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
plus the 20 mil for the failed assasinations, I say that we make an agreement every body comes to down town and nobody can hide in the hospital accept for thepeople that are offline. i mean we do have our grenades right? and this means extra exp% if king and deon come out of lasvegas

You mustn't have visited our forums in a while. Niketalk's forum is superior to this board and any other board that you will ever frequent online.

Your inability to adapt to the uniqueness of our forum is not a testament in the inferiority of our board, but rather your inability to function anything that requires more intelligence than simply using a mouse click.

You applied to NT, waited a month for your application to be accepted strictly to participate in the LPC thread.

NT was fine before you came, and it'll continue to thrive without you.

That is all.
who is this person? this response was just so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

i feel special
happy.gif

[table][tr][td]November 21 2007, 4:30:03 pm[/td] [td](8047)mothafukinchew bribed your doctor with $680,000 to heal you from the hospital.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]New! November 21 2007, 4:43:07 pm[/td] [td](8047)mothafukinchew bribed your doctor with $190,000 to heal you from the hospital.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
plus the 20 mil for the failed assasinations, I say that we make an agreement every body comes to down town and nobody can hide in the hospital accept for the people that are offline. i mean we do have our grenades right? and this means extra exp% if king and deon come out of lasvegas

*!%*, if they come to our town and fight, I'll be in Lost Vegas myself by the end of the night.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

i feel special
happy.gif

plus the 20 mil for the failed assasinations, I say that we make an agreement every body comes to down town and nobody can hide in the hospital accept for the people that are offline. i mean we do have our grenades right? and this means extra exp% if king and deon come out of lasvegas

*!%*, if they come to our town and fight, I'll be in Lost Vegas myself by the end of the night.

That's the spirit
happy.gif
laugh.gif

and this means extra exp% if king and deon come out of lasvegas

they come down but you have to be quick to catch them... whenever I catch they just attacked someone, a second later and they're in the hospital... Iknowthey wonder how they just beat someone and then whined up with a pink screen themselves

I'm gonna go send them Sammiches and stuff from Downtown and see if I can get them to come down and attack me.

You successfully hacked IMADINOSAUR's Lost Bank account and stole $995,930!

Scandalous broad, I'm gonna stay camped on her account.

king wrote this on the forums

I'll come out and play if you guys stay above 50% health.... my rpg will gladly handle your guys, maybe not Grimey but you guys yes. Also yes we did get some cheap respect at one point but no more than 500, I was like this is dumb lets earn it.... and we haven't done it since... so guys lets stick with current details.
i say that we agree to it and get some extra exp% but it has to be the whole gang not just him

this war is officialy costing me money, im missing out on crime intent and people are wanting to buy water and snackmix

I want to give someone 2 million dollars. if someone can tell me one of my past LPC names before this one then they can get it. IMANICEGUY

Back
Top Bottom