Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Quote:
Attack him repeatedly. Attack him when he's online. Attack him when he's not. Mug his mom and his sister too. Force him to watch. Send him nasty emails. Take him out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call him again!
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

wats up with these OT dudes jumpin on me NOT COOL were my NT people at dont leace me out in the cold
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Quote:
I don't like asking for help but I think many of us will take pleasure in the @#%$ -kicking of Loco. His ID is 16582

His stats:

Strength: 30,914,167
Speed: 315,948,308
Defense: 22,780,363

I think he stored his weapons at home so watch out for his fists.

Attack him repeatedly. Attack him when he's online. Attack him when he's not. Mug his mom and his sister too. Force him to watch. Send him nasty emails. Take him out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call him again!

laugh.gif
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
Attack him repeatedly. Attack him when he's online. Attack him when he's not. Mug his mom and his sister too. Force him to watch. Send him nasty emails. Take him out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call him again :lol:
laugh.gif
...now people at work are looking at me like im crazy.
TEAMAMFAMILY

I'll bet 5 million that the Cleveland Indians close the series tonight. Any takers?
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

ok when some people start missin with you put they id on here and we should go to work no question
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Fresh Steps, I see you. :tongue:
tongue.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

post ids i feel like merking a few people
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

he killed me like 4 times
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

edit: I'd help out but I'm in jail and I gotta go. I'll go through all the ID's later tonight and mug whomever I can handle.

TeamWolfShirts

7748 - he's a big jerk, he tried hacking my account and he called
my mom ugly, BAIL HIM OUT OF JAIL AND FINISH HIM!!!
samba de preto velho​

5903 and he's online....

from a couple days ago:

You paid the spy and he was able to obtain the following information about moneybagz..

Stats
Brain Power: 560
Strength: 424,391
Speed: 411,130
Defense: 507,086
Job Skills: 1,990
Driving Skills: 80
Computer Skills: 160

Their items are listed below:
Item
Hammer
Ham Sammich
Ham Sammich
Energy Bar x12
Ham Sammich x21
Quadruple Cheeseburger x40

and, yes...i'm mad.

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Quote:
7748 - he's a big jerk, he tried hacking my account and he called
my mom ugly, BAIL HIM OUT OF JAIL AND FINISH HIM!!!
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
October 18, 2007, 3:30:11 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Exitium wrote: I can't imagine what a lowly level 8 did to attract a finish from somebody of your stature.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

volume 6 already... a lot of people quit. some new faces in here. Im going to wait and save crystals for when prices start to rise.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

THIS IS ME REPEAT THIS IS ME LOL 21575
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

+ 12 crystals
+ 4 ebars
for who ever makes me a good dallas cowboys and mavericks sig

for the cowboys a darker blue and the mavs a brigher blue...

jblack where you at :nerd:
nerd.gif

Teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
TeamLPC
.:16096:.
EquipoTRIcolor​

Back
Top Bottom