Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

I GOT 20000 FOR 50 KITS AND 100 CHEESEBURGERS HIT ME UP

HOW EVER JOKEYIII IS IS A REAL @#%$
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

thanks. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Hater Boxden...
There already are Dallas Mavericks and Cowboy sigs.
Unless you want a different one yourself.
HADOUKEN

Quote:
Hater Boxden...
There already are Dallas Mavericks and Cowboy sigs.
Unless you want a different one yourself.

:smile:
smile.gif

Teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
TeamLPC
.:16096:.
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
(774 8)
glasses.gif
JulesCaesar
I'll take it, plus whats in your bank account

say wat?

Quote:
October 18 2007, 3:44:02 pm JulesCaesar attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.

man @#%$ :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

boxden, your sig is gettin a little heavy bruh...just drop a team man
it's gonna be ok... :lol:
laugh.gif
samba de preto velho​

so was about to hit him up but then i seen his avy and stoped in my tracs (are those even real?)

somebody take care of this fool 7748
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Quote:
You sound torn to me my brother. Tell her your true feelings, she might belong to another man, but if Jack Dawson could do it, so can you. Good Luck.
|I
tired.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

WAT YALL TALKIN ABOUT?
and i just started today when this room started and im a lvl 7 thanks to alot of people in here and i dont mind if you want to give me hand me downs lol im talk half eaten burgers anyways lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

nice, glad to see us make it to vol 6 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

"You received 100000 Quadruple Cheeseburger(s)."
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
You just lost a couple stripes. :smh:
smh.gif
Tell me your joking..

I was joking so give me my stripes back and :lol:
laugh.gif